looking for better spreads

• 4 weeks later...

I am not a scalper, so for me it’s not just about better spreads, but better overall broker that supports all technique whether it’s day trading or long term. I am able to get just that with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome by all means and measurements. They allow me to operate with any technique from scalping to hedging to news trading to hedging; it’s all allowed to do here. I get best of the conditions from having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which are even with the losing one, so all is very much enjoy able for me.

Actually according to my trading experience , I think from all trading tools spreads is mainly consider as a important financial element which an investor should consider when choosing a broker . As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which always ensures flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.   

• 4 weeks later...

Spread is considered as an important topic to a trader of Forex market. If the spread remain low then it is favorable to the traders. They can profit more. I have a low spread broker where I am trading with. Spreads are one of the most important factors that an investor considers in choosing a broker. Trade12 acknowledges this fact and therefore offers a tight spread for all account types. Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account.