Share your trading strategy

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. I always like to trade with scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach which is most usable trading approach in this market place.   

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bluemac said:

The best strategy that could be focused more is building a right approach of managing the risks associated with the investments.

To evaluate trading is definitely going to make us able to get a lesson. We certainly need better also in maximizing the funds in the trading account. Discipline can be honed over time to maximize further the ability of trading we have

5 hours ago, resmana said:

To evaluate trading is definitely going to make us able to get a lesson. We certainly need better also in maximizing the funds in the trading account. Discipline can be honed over time to maximize further the ability of trading we have

very helpful in the evaluation of the activities we do, we do because the evaluation will certainly be better at running the forex trading especially in how to practice better the more knowledge that will be obtained

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, Gaban said:

very helpful in the evaluation of the activities we do, we do because the evaluation will certainly be better at running the forex trading especially in how to practice better the more knowledge that will be obtained

practice is essential to good either, and we also always to utilize a demo account in a manner centroFX learned with discipline and seriousness. and that the evaluation should be every time we take to be easier to learn the error has been done

13 hours ago, bluemac said:

Practice through proper trade management plan and it is also good to have a trading journal in order to review and evaluate trading performance.

evaluate in running forex trading it should be with all the time we did, the evaluation will be better at running forex trading, and even easier to do to continue to always train the trading skills in order to be able to benefit obtained

On 2/3/2017 at 1:46 PM, Gaban said:

evaluate in running forex trading it should be with all the time we did, the evaluation will be better at running forex trading, and even easier to do to continue to always train the trading skills in order to be able to benefit obtained

required in forex trading business continues to be done in the evaluation we did, because the evaluation can we do in every moment in running forex trading then the error will not happen again. Forex traders fully with the rules and must be obeyed so that the profits can be obtained

On 6/2/2017 at 9:20 AM, resmana said:

required in forex trading business continues to be done in the evaluation we did, because the evaluation can we do in every moment in running forex trading then the error will not happen again. Forex traders fully with the rules and must be obeyed so that the profits can be obtained

indeed we should do when experiencing failure is a failure that evaluation now trading will not be repeated in the future and we are trading the better for the future. Continue to learn and explore more about forex will make us understand things to improve our ability

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, Gaban said:

indeed we should do when experiencing failure is a failure that evaluation now trading will not be repeated in the future and we are trading the better for the future. Continue to learn and explore more about forex will make us understand things to improve our ability

fracaso que se debe utilizar como una reflexión para nosotros, debido a fallas en divisas no es una rendición, pero debe ser capaz de levantarse y continuar a ejecutar comercial bien, para aprender antes de la cuenta de operaciones de modo que los beneficios se pueden obtener a lo largo de trade.berry

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 9:46 AM, Gaban said:

strategies must be considered in performing trading well, because with a good strategy would be better able to carry out trading well, for that traders try to always try to execute trades with learning strategies and trading skills to be better than ever in order to gain her with easily obtained

have less than the maximum strategies should continue to be trained, less than the maximum because the strategy will make it difficult for forex on the run. With that always in readiness to learn before plunging on account of his estate so that more can benefit that can be obtained easily when running trade with Trade.berry

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2017 at 5:29 PM, resmana said:

have less than the maximum strategies should continue to be trained, less than the maximum because the strategy will make it difficult for forex on the run. With that always in readiness to learn before plunging on account of his estate so that more can benefit that can be obtained easily when running trade

will indeed be so, the strategy is not the maximum hard to forex run, for it is always run trade practice and learn enjoined the trader who wants to succeed in the forex business

16 hours ago, Gaban said:

will indeed be so, the strategy is not the maximum hard to forex run, for it is always run trade practice and learn enjoined the trader who wants to succeed in the forex business

considered in the running forex trading it must already have a wide range of his knowledge, if the benefit to be obtained. we are also in the forex plunge in real account with always learning in a demo account in the preparation trade.Berry improve trading skills

On 6/4/2017 at 9:26 AM, resmana said:

considered in the running forex trading it must already have a wide range of his knowledge, if the benefit to be obtained. we are also in the forex plunge in real account with always learning in a demo account in the preparation improve trading skills

and to trade with both of us also to always maintain body condition and psychological well, because if one is weak, the results that we get from the forex market will disappoint

We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a newcomer , now I am comfortable with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, I get comfortable when trading practically.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As a pro forex trader and unlimited freedom of my broker I do all kinds of trades in forex market. My broker AAFX allows all concepts of trading. I do scalping, news trading, swing trading, hedging etc. I am an opportunist. Where I see options I try. Mostly I trade support/resistance breakout technique. This strategy gives me a lot of profit with minimum risk ratio. I do scalping as my plan B. For scalping my broker gives me the facility of slippage less platform.  

All experienced traders need special types of speculative and predictive tools to negotiate the ups and downs and the ins and outs of trades in the CFD market. FXB Trading is the right kind of website to equip traders with tools such as the economic calendar and the daily economic outlook and these contributions allow traders to become successful in the CFD market

Trading is a very challenging business. I am very pleased to be able to use more than 4 strategy to trade in the market. There are thousands of strategy in the market where there are good number of fake strategies as well. I get genuine strategies from my broker Forex4you where they provide me good educational materials from where I get to use a good number of trading strategies which does really work.

It is extremely important for a trader in the CFD market to begin with the right placement of orders. FXB Trading offers appropriate trading platforms that impart real time information and essential speculative tools pertaining to over fifty currency pairs in the forex market

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...