some important Forex advice

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know first of all how to manage risk.  

This is a market place where we the traders think; only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success from here. Practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

• 4 weeks later...

Actually for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly choosing a right broker is a big deal. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  By the way I have chosen CIB FX because of their comfortable trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

In Fx trading for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I think first of all we have to pass a long time for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  and then we need a reliable support from a credible trading platform also.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers suppose high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all.  

In my trading career I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit rapidly. That’s why now I am with LDQFX which always ensures up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.   

• 1 month later...

If you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. That’s why as a scalper I have chosen TempleFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.  

• 5 months later...

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, in my trading career, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

Trading forex is a bit like driving, if you don’t get a few lessons from someone who knows what they’re doing you’ll probably crash. A good forex trading coach will help you become a profitable trader far sooner than if you dive into trading without proper training. Prepare ourselves before we invest our money in forex. Even,  if we have trader using real account, we still need to improve our trading skills. I also do it while trading with FXB Trading

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all, if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...