Any good Broker ?

In Fx trading, We the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.        

9 hours ago, Joy Bahadur said:

In Fx trading, We the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.        

From my first day of trading I have using MTI Markets which is regulated ECN platform and always ensures superior execution, security of funds , minimum margin requirements , usable 30% welcome bonus, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 2 weeks later...

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen for continue trading in a proper way.

• 1 month later...

Due to getting profit instantly from all trading strategies scalping is more demandable and profitable in this market place, but practically that’s very difficult to use this short time trading techniques such as a regulated trading platform. By the way as a professional scalper, now I am greatly comfortable with AAFX Trading which is regulated and permits scalping with hedging including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  So, I feel comfort when trading.

I am working with OctaFX and they are so very special by all means with not just having safety with them been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one.  They are a worldwide recognized company servicing since last 4 years while they have won 17 awards in that period including Best ECN broker, so it’s so good to be part of such highly recognized company. I also enjoy it with their features and facilities with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades that are even with the losing trades too, so I can really enjoy my time with them.

• 2 months later...

In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker.   by the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.  

I have traded with several stock trading brokers and if I have to compare, I would say Exchangeturk is one of the best ones on my list. I never sign up with new binary brokers, always have been trading with established brokers. I tried their Auto Trading features and that is why I’m still with them.
I have been trading with Exchangeturk for almost 8 months and I have never seen any technical error or delay on withdrawals. Although I am neither a pro trader, nor I have experience of years of Stock or Forex trading, but they made it possible for me trade the binary market with Ease and grab the profits. So I would recommend Exchangeturk to any new traders. They have no hidden fees, no commissions and Payouts are high as usual.

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker ,  as a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. and I have chosen TempleFX which has 0 pips lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

• 1 month later...

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

• 2 months later...

FXB Trading is here to stay as it has proved to be a strong contender as the top most trading site for the CFD market. It has also earned an award of Best ECN Newcomer Asia as per Global Finance and banking Review. It has also won accolades as the best online platform for trading in the China International Online Trading Expo in 2013

I suggest everyone to try Trade12. They are an international brokerage firm that is perfect for beginners, experts, and even scalpers alike. They offer the service of ECN brokers whilst offering a beginner account of as low as $250 minimum deposit. Even with that amount, you get to have an exceptional customer service that could assist you in starting your trading career.

FXB Trading has come out with a website that offers top notch online services in the trading market. It has achieved this by affiliating with the best platforms on view in the market. This website can provide resources to help novices and also the experienced traders by offering intelligent information and assisting in building up skills so that they can be successful while trading in the CFD market

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2017 at 3:04 AM, Joy Bahadur said:

The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And any best broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.       

At least, funds are deposited in segregated accounts at top-tier global banks, like in FXB Trading. SO far, I feel comfortable when trading with this broker. I have had no issues with FXB Trading ever since I started using their services. Market trading has been a breeze for me.  I have achieved real top notch results while trading on account of various analytical and speculative information I found on its website