what you think about high leverage ?

According to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage as any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning or zero risk management, nothing to do with high leverage. In my trading career,  for avoiding risk I always like to trade in 1:100 leverage, in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade.   But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. 

• 2 months later...

In fx trading when choosing a broker there are many important things that you have to check. From all leverage is an most important financial element which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit rapidly. That’s why I am with CIB FX due to it high leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

First of all we the traders have to make sure the proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage.  Otherwise you can fall a great loss when trading practically including high leverage.  My trading platform TradingBanks  for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 , but for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage.  But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.    

• 1 month later...

The leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. My trading career I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding loss in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.  

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...