Broker ..Please

From my first day of trading, I have been using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.    

• 1 year later...

There are lots of broker in forex market. But not all of them are good and trustworthy. Now I am trading CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker. It provides me maximum security of my capital. It is a non dealing desk broker which allows trader to execute their order without re-quotes and rejection. It also provide me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1: 500, 30% cash back bonus etc.

• 2 months later...

Broker is an essential stakeholder of any financial market and even in the forex market this particular entity is contributing highly so that customers or prospective traders of currency pairs can engage in benefited trading to earn good money. But when you will Google by searching “forex broker”, you will see that millions of online brokerage houses and all of them will claim many facilities. But the harsh truth is that majority of online brokerage houses are scammers and please try to be very careful before deposit our hard earned money with any broker.

Forex is a virtual; over the counter market whose foundation is the decentralization i.e. traders get the unique virtual trading floor to get communicated with each other. But here undoubtedly each trader is different and so as their trading objectives. Thereby each trader should select broker as per his own trading requirements. And as a scalper and hedger I have chosen an Australian; licensed broker AAFX since it is providing me lowest zero spread; 1:2000 high leverage and security of my funds.

The success of traders mostly depends by the help of a true broker. Finding a perfect broker is the most difficult job for a trader. Because most of the brokers are scammers and don’t have any trading license. So selecting a licensed broker would be helpful. My broker is Forex4you and they get license from the Financial Services and Commissions. I get the ability to earn profit rapidly by my brokers help as they never cheat me, moreover protect my fund and investment from different bank hackers. Before selecting a broker ensures that they have trading license and fund security service. For me the proper security of fund is more important from any other facility because money is main thing in any business.

• 1 year later...

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services ,  exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. 

• 3 years later...
On 5/18/2019 at 3:49 PM, L Moore said:

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services ,  exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. 

We will need to do our trading with a Good Trading based Plan.