High leverage at any risk ?

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. For avoiding risk, I always use 1:100 leverage, in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 leverage that always make sure my trading broker Trade12.  But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.                     

• 3 weeks later...

I think some brokers offer 1:1000 max leverage on their micro account and 1:400 on their premium account, however i had notice some crazy offers like 1:3000 which seems quite unrealistic though i suggest newbies to keep leverage low in the start as they might be unaware of the market and higher leverage mean higher damages.

• 1 month later...

High leverage is excellent if utilized properly, but for this it’s absolutely vital and necessary that we practice a lot and make sure we focus on good strategy and high leverage should be there just as a safety measurement or basically call it booster. If we use it in situation where we are 100% then we are meant to bring huge rewards, but incorrect usage is only going to create massive issues which we must avoid at any cost. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker with whom I am doing everything in simple and straight forward way which is with their low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500 but most important is their demo contest like Champion, as there I can practice easily.

We the traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss to earn money quickly without learning. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment  for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing  exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials.                   

No, high leverage is not risk but lack of knowledge is. I love using high leverage because it really helps me with trading and I just love it during news time because I am well aware that I can make some serious money from it. I always like to keep myself updated with the happening around to be able to spot right opportunity and thanks to http://alpari.com/en/analytics/fxwirepro/, it’s ever easy and with addition of high leverage, low spread, bonuses, it’s a complete package to success!

• 1 month later...

I don’t think leverage alone is a factor for risk. Use of leverage depends on your skills too. That being said, even my broker FreshForex offers high leverage of 1:500 for forex and varying leverages for other financial markets. Really useful bonuses make for ideal trading. Apart from that, they also provide forex training and conduct trading contests. A good customer support and fast withdraws make trading more enriching.

• 2 weeks later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  So, we the traders consider this place as a volatile trading place. For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper risk management policy.  Because no one becomes successful from this trading place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk.   

11 minutes ago, Joy Bahadur said:

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  So, we the traders consider this place as a volatile trading place. For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper risk management policy.  Because no one becomes successful from this trading place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk.   

yeah right, without any risk management right can not be successful in running this forex business, but there are ways to be successful in forex course by seeking to keep learning as well as in the demo account as we currently run for hope fulfilled

On 9/1/2017 at 5:15 PM, resmana said:

yeah right, without any risk management right can not be successful in running this forex business, but there are ways to be successful in forex course by seeking to keep learning as well as in the demo account as we currently run for hope fulfilled

Try to continue in this business by learning and practicing, and always remember the risk to think how to control, measure what knowledge we have today, to strategize better by adding a reference material forex

Edited by Gaban

1 hour ago, Gaban said:

Try to continue in this business by learning and practicing, and always remember the risk to think how to control, measure what knowledge we have today, to strategize better by adding a reference material forex

that's what we should do in the forex business in the success, without any learning and then the struggle can not be successful at the time of his trades

On 1/11/2017 at 1:29 PM, resmana said:

that's what we should do in the forex business in the success, without any learning and then the struggle can not be successful at the time of his trades

Demo accounts can be used as a training tool properly, and in a demo account trading were able to learn in the best running. A large business risks continue to do so in a way to learn that the success obtained in forex trading

5 hours ago, Gaban said:

Demo accounts can be used as a training tool properly, and in a demo account trading were able to learn in the best running. A large business risks continue to do so in a way to learn that the success obtained in forex trading

a demo account is a pity when not used, because one of the demo account for the means to learn well in improving the skills and abilities and aim to achieve a success

On 1/13/2017 at 8:21 PM, resmana said:

a demo account is a pity when not used, because one of the demo account for the means to learn well in improving the skills and abilities and aim to achieve a success

the success in forex trading business is in need of a way to practice and practice, because by looking at the huge risks we need to continue to improve trading skills to be able to be at risk can be controlled properly

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

the success in forex trading business is in need of a way to practice and practice, because by looking at the huge risks we need to continue to improve trading skills to be able to be at risk can be controlled properly

something that is not easy in risk in control, and I'm also trying to take advantage of demo accounts to learn how where the risk dikendaikan how well, and how to run a business of forex properly and can figure out how the benefits can be obtained

On 17/1/2017 at 10:20 AM, resmana said:

something that is not easy in risk in control, and I'm also trying to take advantage of demo accounts to learn how where the risk dikendaikan how well, and how to run a business of forex properly and can figure out how the benefits can be obtained

with increasing trading capabilities will make us better able to manage funds on live trading and achieve satisfactory results. and be sure always to conduct regular evaluation

On 1/18/2017 at 1:25 PM, Gaban said:

with increasing trading capabilities will make us better able to manage funds on live trading and achieve satisfactory results. and be sure always to conduct regular evaluation

it is very important in the successful achievement of learning if we want to get profit easily. forex business it must be that their struggle and learning first if the success can be achieved

On 1/20/2017 at 9:07 AM, resmana said:

it is very important in the successful achievement of learning if we want to get profit easily. forex business it must be that their struggle and learning first if the success can be achieved

the risk of large businesses, so there must be a process that we do in the success we want to get. And we are well utilizing a demo account to do a learning tool to optimize knowledge and preparation capabilities that will be applied to real accounts

On 1/23/2017 at 3:58 PM, Gaban said:

the risk of large businesses, so there must be a process that we do in the success we want to get. And we are well utilizing a demo account to do a learning tool to optimize knowledge and preparation capabilities that will be applied to real accounts

a gift from the broker we should be able to be able to take better advantage of the train the ability of trading, before plunging in trading account should be with their preparations to do so does not feel in trouble, and could in the platform MT5 learned the best possible centroFX in the stage of success in forex

21 hours ago, Gaban said:

actual leverage should be able to consider in our capital, and can be in on the practitioner in a demo account to learn to use leverage with the appropriate selection of each trader, in a demo account will be freed at risk, and can increase the ability of trading better than ever

in the election of leverage is clearly to be taken into consideration for capital, and apalgi in the starters will be in fear when using leverage is not appropriate dengna capital, and especially so in the feared more frequently in error. will be better able to try out the demo account to try to choose the appropriate desired leverage and also adjust to the existing capital

Professional traders also trade with low risk it is not fully right so we have to go for high risk trading. Sometime we should trade with high risk as it is a chance for us. For this reason we have to choose those brokers which provide high leverage facility. I am a trader of Trade12. Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400.