Success in Forex

The success in Fx trading is related with a long time process. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place very rapidly without learning; as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that can consider as a process slow and steady.       

• 3 weeks later...

Stats shows that more than 90% lose ratio in forex trading market which means that only very few makes their way in this trillion dollar industry. However many losses in the start and i think if they let go these losses and keep struggling they can make their way to success. I also recommend learning forex trading and practicing demo account in the start to get good hands on forex. Remember forex trading is easy but earning money through it may require some special skills which can be acquired through learning.

• 4 weeks later...

Success is not easy in forex. It is work all the way. A good broker is also quite important. I trade with FreshForex. The trading conditions there really suit my strategy and I can hope to achieve my small goal in the next 2-3 years! Offers low spreads of 0.1 onwards & no-requotes. Other benefits include forex forecast & education to improve the skills. No minimum deposit, 1:500 leverage, 101% tradable bonus, fast withdrawals & good customer service completes the package!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2016 at 6:50 AM, John Hampshire said:

Success in a business like Forex is never easy and is never meant to be easy, but it’s all do able if we are hardworking and that’s what I am which is further boosted through, it’s wonderful with having Zero Spread, High Leverage, Bonuses and many such facilities, it’s picture perfect!

indeed in forex trading business is not easy to achieve with just us, need to travel and time consuming process. if the maximum skill would find it easily in the forex business by being able to reap the benefits

Edited by resmana

22 hours ago, resmana said:

indeed in forex trading business is not easy to achieve with just us, need to travel and time consuming process. if the maximum skill would find it easily in the forex business by being able to reap the benefits

advantage was hard to get in the business of forex trading, and we are sure to continue to improve the knowledge we have with the various processes we need to run, a good planning will be able to bring us to the right path in the forex and there are no factors greed that would arise in the future

2 hours ago, Gaban said:

advantage was hard to get in the business of forex trading, and we are sure to continue to improve the knowledge we have with the various processes we need to run, a good planning will be able to bring us to the right path in the forex and there are no factors greed that would arise in the future

gan course when having skill and also psychological maximum will be certainly able to make a good profit, for the first capital in the forex business must of course be to make the learning process well

Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets because of lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  So, as a scalper my trading life is very much profitable.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/

• 1 month later...

Success in trading life is fully depends on a good broker as I think. It’s not that easy to gain success in trading life. If you are really thinking about success then firstly you have to choose a broker which have no deposit, bonuses, a good leverage like 1:500, fast withdrawals & a good educational system. You can choose trade24 as your broker which have these opportunities and services. And I hope I will achieve my success to work with this broker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH9yOmCcHjk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 11:25 AM, Gaban said:

success in forex trading is not easy to get, and for that we should be able to continue to learn in advance for preparation prior to the trading account. Businesses that depend on the risks and benefits, so the advantages to be obtained it must have maximum knowledge and experience further

learning in every run forex business it should be science capabilities must correctly is maximum. For that we join in running a business broker forex centroFX always to learn to use a demo account for the sake of consistent profit to be obtained

Most of people can’t get or achieve the success they want from forex trading. Two main reason behind this is lack of proper knowledge and trade with wrong broker. But yet there are always people making money in the markets. But this will be different how many of them can make their earning consistent. This is the fact that a fewer trader who have made money than who have lost money.

Trader who make or imagine some unrealistic expectation, that type of trader loses their money easily. Many beginners do over-trade and over-leverage which because they lost everything with their trades. As a new forex trader you should set your goal for initial stage to earn profit each month with ECNCAPITAL.COM.

Success in forex is very rare in the world, because of its dynamic business system you have to very careful about this business. As I am a new trader I know how to manage this business there a lots of bad broker that you have to face that why selecting a good broker is must I like TryMarkets its very good one.hope you will be successful very soon by doing hard work.

17 hours ago, Justin Vaughan said:

Success in forex is very rare in the world, because of its dynamic business system you have to very careful about this business. As I am a new trader I know how to manage this business there a lots of bad broker that you have to face that why selecting a good broker is must I like its very good one.hope you will be successful very soon by doing hard work.

the success in the forex trading should be able to always be running in the study first, as a means of learning will inevitably be the result that we can feel. running forex trading, it is necessary to always strive in the way of practicing that science maximum capability. Success will depend on the ability of maximum

On 2/16/2017 at 7:57 AM, resmana said:

the success in the forex trading should be able to always be running in the study first, as a means of learning will inevitably be the result that we can feel. running forex trading, it is necessary to always strive in the way of practicing that science maximum capability. Success will depend on the ability of maximum

practice in running forex trading business that we have with every time we do, because of the presence of a good learning will be an outcome that we can feel. The success was necessary with an experience and knowledge that maximum to be successful in forex trading

On 2/17/2017 at 3:27 PM, Gaban said:

practice in running forex trading business that we have with every time we do, because of the presence of a good learning will be an outcome that we can feel. The success was necessary with an experience and knowledge that maximum to be successful in forex trading

success in forex trading, it is necessary to always to continue to be well we run the study is done, it will not be successful in forex trading that can instantly be successful, because the risk is very high making it difficult for traders in the run and had to really science maximum owned

On 17/2/2017 at 3:27 PM, Gaban said:

very clear that, as with no knowledge that the maximum it can not be successful in its forex business. And we're always to strive to utilize the facilities provided by the broker such as in a demo account or also in the contest demo of broker instaforex. with their learning in doing would be no results will be obtained

12 hours ago, Gaban said:

very clear that, as with no knowledge that the maximum it can not be successful in its forex business. And we're always to strive to utilize the facilities provided by the broker such as in a demo account or also in the contest demo of broker instaforex. with their learning in doing would be no results will be obtained

success in the forex business, there must be a struggle in learning, and also the experience even further, in trade.berry will further add to the experience and knowledge to take advantage of the platform, and there is also a tutorial in running trading easily and correctly

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2017 at 8:53 PM, resmana said:

success in the forex business, there must be a struggle in learning, and also the experience even further, in further add to the experience and knowledge to take advantage of the platform, and there is also a tutorial in running trading easily and correctly

strongly agree, because in the absence of learning is done it will be impossible to be successful in forex trading, with it we can do to learn step by step utilizing a demo account to learn and understand the real forex run properly, and how to manage risks so as to can survive in forex trading

• 6 months later...

Discipline helps traders to keep thinking cold and to open and close every order without hesitation and fear.

Because of panic trader order could be closed by stop loss or even worse with stop out.

BTW, have you ever worked with a broker before?
if not, try to cooperate with one of the leading brokers FXB Trading because they have a good reputation, famous in the forex market, a lot of advantages, and the service is friendly and good