The ideal route to success!

Hello friends, this week has been awesome for me, as I have been able to manage great profits and this is all to thanks to my latest finding and that’s this lovely Forex site – 

It’s where I have been downloading secrets to success (indicators) and the unbelievable part is, I see there are 3000+ indicators and strategies, so I just loved it….

I decided to share it so perhaps people who are starting up their career can gain comfort…. Hope it helps…. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I don’t prefer these sorts of things because it rarely works and just put us in wrong direction, therefore, I have preferred better stuff and that’s with using FreshForex broker’s latest wonder product in Elephant, it’s no animal but it’s an EA system which is simply breath-taking! They have given it to me for free due to their 12th Anniversary!

2939kds.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you have finally found an indicator that works for you congratulations about that. However, it is pertinent to note that no indicator works all the time. For best results, it is wise to also apply other strategies  such as fundamental analysis and money management to complement your technical indicator

• 4 months later...

Forex is a trading place where we come to make money very rapidly, but this is a not place to create profit within a very short time because the success is related is a long time process . only good trading knowledge cannot bring success from here if you don’t have proper trading discipline , risk ,management , money management , using proper Stop Loss and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 1 month later...

Success is not easy thing that we will get without effort. If want to be successful trader in forex, we need to more improve our trading skills. We need to keep learning. For beginner, Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.