Hotforex bonus. Anybody used it for news trading?

We have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and form where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable without margin stop outs.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had used this, but that was like 2 years ago. There were too many conditions to use the so called 100% deposit bonus that it was like they were doing a favor to us by giving that bonus. Needless to say, the trading experience was horrible and not worth the trouble. I don’t know why they offer such bonus, if it is not going to be margin calculated?

• 3 weeks later...

I guess you might try bonus from this broker again and then share your experience but before availing the bonus, read the terms and conditions properly. Bonuses are always associated with specific terms and conditions which we ignore while availing them and when we realize these terms we may feel terrible. I am trading with them and haven't found any issues with their services and i didn't feel its a coincidence.

On November 13, 2016 at 4:19 PM, usok said:

i trade with them but dont use bonuses it kinda confuses me lol. but the broker is good anyway

Yeah bonuses have their pros and cons so we have to have clear purpose of what for we use them. However I find it useful for news trading so use it everytime when markets provide me a chance for that. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is very funny mate, if you say they have 100% credit offer then how are we supposed to use it on news? Does this even make sense? Let me clear this for some people who don’t know what credit bonus means. When we say credit bonus, it means we will not be able to use it for margin levels and it will be more like show piece then anything helpful. I rather go with quality broker than throw my money with broker like this one which have fairy tale offers that benefits no one. I am with OctaFX broker that completely stand up to my mark and have excellent conditions with lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips, it’s perfect for news trading!

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, bluemac said:

I have a small account with them but it is purely on profits base now as I have earned good returns on my investments from them, so far so good.

to get better results did not forget to always try to run a practice forex trading to continue in order to improve in profits can be obtained. And we should always do the evaluation to better understand the mistakes we have done

On 2/3/2017 at 1:48 PM, Gaban said:

to get better results did not forget to always try to run a practice forex trading to continue in order to improve in profits can be obtained. And we should always do the evaluation to better understand the mistakes we have done

practice key in business success in forex, forex business is not easy to run, because by having the big risk, so must study first we minimize the risk to his advantage to be able to be felt

1 hour ago, resmana said:

practice key in business success in forex, forex business is not easy to run, because by having the big risk, so must study first we minimize the risk to his advantage to be able to be felt

for that we can learn how a good way to manage trading, and risk. in forex must do learn well and discipline and also have patience, and have to have the motivation to be more able to run better trading

• 4 months later...

We need to be clever when it comes to selection of broker which can make big difference. I am joined with FreshForex who are amazing having 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus that’s usable during any situation and comes without any restrictions. I also love it because of fast execution of trades which works nicely during news time.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think bonus is really important for real trading. This is like an extra investment. But if you are not attached with a regulated broker I am sure that you can not use your bonus. For news trading we need good execution from our broker not bonus. I trade with AAFX with excellent execution system and without any re-quotes problem. We all know that traders mostly face re-quote problem while trading new trade. I am lucky on that basis.

Bonus is for attracting some newbies or amateur traders so that they deposit in the broker and they can be easily scammed. No professional trader will look for bonus and 1000% leverage. A pro trader will always look for better execution, safety of funds and good customer support. HotForex is indeed a scam broker. Earlier in 2011-2012 era they have scammed more than thousands of people by not providing their withdrawals. They shifted their office more than once and they now have some kind of ISLAND based regulation which i dont think a good regulatory body as well. They have office in my country but they are so non-supportive and arrogant. Scam broker HotForex.

• 2 months later...

Just try the bonus that is in my broker. FXB Trading focuses on providing the best trading experience to help grow your money. There is no bigger way to increase your trading account than get an additional 6% interest that can be withdrawn p.a. * on your deposit when you are trading. Earn 6% interest per annum * with FXB, paid monthly.