New Tutorial: Forex Glossary

• Administrator

Check our newest tutorial: Forex Glossary where we explain 100 words and expression from the FOREX world.

Tutorial: Forex Trading Glossary

Check it and see how many you know already. Also if there is any other expression that you think we should add it, let us know.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• MrAdmin pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Forex is an online investment where trader can trade currency from anywhere in the world. It opens 24hours and 5 days in a week. People can also see the current exchange rate of currency. There are lots of currencies available to trade. Forex broker provide bonus, high leverage, weekly contest etc to attract the trader. I am a professional trader. And my trading parent is CapitalsTrade. It is providing low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, fast execution system etc.

Edited by Raymond V. Boyd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have a good broker like Forex4you and best platforms to trade then Forex is easy to you. For trading this broker is very convenient, so I prefer them. On all major currency pairs, they have suitable trading platform offers with lowest trading spreads. I have selected them to get best consisting profit with their supercool service.
They always like to give their clients easy and simple trading, so I like them. Every trader has their own opinion in trade field and broker, by the effects on their own business situations. Sometime they are happy with the trade strategy and some time they may face a big loss because of their wrong selection of broker. But I find the best one, and never got any negative side that may lose my career.