How did you got into bitcoin ?

MrAdmin

• Administrator

For me, as dealing with e-currencies for over 12 years, getting into bitcoin came quite natural, yet i haven't done really early because it was really different on what I have used till than.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'"

• 3 months later...

with the Help of the CPS Traders, I got into making bitcoins from last month. I wouldn't say that I make 5 or 10 btc a month, but which is obvious that I can enough to pay my monthly debts just by doing some small survey kinda job with them. It's obviously better than zeekrewards, and they offer many types of commission. http://cpstraders.com/?u=beauty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You just need to understand the whole concept; it will obviously make everything else a lot easier to understand. But the industry is not just about Bitcoin, it is to do with a lot of other stuff, so we need to look at those parts. I love investing on upcoming ICOs, as they seem very solid bet and with Sphere, it is just awesome. They are one of the most liked upcoming ICOs right now with huge potential, so you could gain so much getting into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got in very late, so it was not a really memorable entry. However, I have gained fair bit from Ethereum where I was not exactly late. I also got benefitted by Dash and other such stuff.

Now, my entire focus in on with upcoming ICOs as they are life changer kind and my current pick DFS which is based on online fantasy sports platform built on Ethereum blockchain. So, huge potential there with able to get 5,000 tokens o their DFS for just 1 Ethereum!

I got into it via trading, as I like doing it. I believe that it can be life changer, but just got to be good in working out. I have investment not just on Bitcoin but other options. Right now my entire aim is to get full use of this rising star in Caviar, it is a breathtaking project and a sure shot blockbuster, so certainly the option to go for! Just 24/25 days away from presale! I have already added it on my wanted list!

• 1 month later...