Your Broker?

As a newcomer, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds, superior execution, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

we must always be careful in choosing a broker. Traders who make the mistake of choosing a broker that is not good and obtain a negative review should be avoided. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC

On 6/7/2016 at 8:53 AM, uncle gober said:

we must always be careful in choosing a broker. Traders who make the mistake of choosing a broker that is not good and obtain a negative review should be avoided. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC

Yes, we can not arbitrarily in choosing a broker for trading. We must be careful in choosing a broker for trading. because brokers were comfortable will benefit us all. therefore we need to be able to test the first broker that will be used for such trading with a demo account to determine the quality of a broker

My broker is TradingBanks that I have been using from my first day of trading because of exclusive trading facilities.   This ECN broker always ensures superior execution, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, high leverage, larges bonus 100% usable and much more trading facilities. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.  

I am currently working with FreshForex, it’s a regulated and highly established company with servicing in over decade now, it’s very easy choice for anyone whether it’s to do with trust or if it’s with their conditions which is top notch including Zero Spread account, it’s just fascinating to trade with such amazing broker.

Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds  with certainly, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, minimum margin requirement, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2016 at 5:28 PM, Umama Rana said:

In Forex trading we the traders have to choose our broker in cool mind, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life.  

In forex trading then we should not rush to choose a broker because of the rush it will only give a loss for us and therefore we need to be able to choose a broker with a cool mind so it will be very beneficial for us

• 1 year later...

My current broker is Trade12. I have tried others before but I was completely sold by their ecn account. As a frequent trader, a broker who could offer me tighter spreads and faster order execution would be the best one for me. That is why I immediately transferred to this broker after trying different brokers in search for a good one

I am presently trading with an ECN broker named Trade12. With the broker I have some special facilities which includes high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts and adept fund manager, high leverage like 1:400, low spread level, flexible margin level, tightest spread level, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, lowest transaction cost. As a scalper these facilities are enjoyable to me more.

19 hours ago, Mehraj Hossain said:

I am presently trading with an ECN broker named . With the broker I have some special facilities which includes high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts and adept fund manager, high leverage like 1:400, low spread level, flexible margin level, tightest spread level, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, lowest transaction cost. As a scalper these facilities are enjoyable to me more.

broker is one of the brokers that can help the trader to be better, because it is often by learning and trying and utilize facilities and services provided by brokers in order to make trading more understand, therefore I select the broker FXB Trading because it has many good facilities and profitable