why you have chosen your broekr ?

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping without any kinds of restrictions by providing lowest trading spreads.  so, my trading life is very much profitable. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. We can consider a broker as a good broker when it makes sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. And any good brokers don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.                 

I wanted to trade with the best because I want to become the best and that’s why I have chosen www.alpari.com, it’s awesome with been regulated plus a true ECN and have epic set of conditions starting from sharp spread from 0 pips while have instant execution of all trades, cashback, bonuses, free analysis/signals and much more, it’s all available here and big reason why they are so like able and amongst one of the go to companies in the world today.

Edited by Mark Burmester

As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using scalping strategy by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.           

• 4 weeks later...

I am with FreshForex and before I say why I have went with them, I request you guys to visit their web site once, as after that even if you don’t read this part, it will still be easy to understand why I have chosen them. They have every facility and feature that’s thinkable from Bonus to Rebate to other unbelievable offers, it’s not just a broker, but it’s a whole empire of perfection!

• 3 weeks later...

Broker selection must be based on certain criteria. It must be available for your country, strategy, your trading instrument, trading conditions, deposit/withdrawal method, and the works; in short, to your needs. I am with FreshForex .I get to trade with lowest spreads of 0.1 & above in a true ECN environ with fast trade executions & no re-quote. They have offers on deposits of 101% margin regulated Bonus while just recently they completed their 12th Anniversary, it’s just awesome to be with such broker!

There are almost thousands brokers in online retail Forex market.  So, it is very difficult to find a best broker from all, as most of them are found to be scams.  By the way, I am very lucky to found MXTrade broker in my trading career  which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. 

The best Forex broker is a broker which for all time makes sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds. They don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way in a regulated trading broker.    

• 1 month later...

As a newcomer first of all we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is the key to success in this market place. And besides good trading knowledge we have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

In FX trading, we have to choose the broker which always ensures superior execution, security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, active customer services, usable bonus offer, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more.  Because of these exclusive trading facilities now I am using CIB FX which is regulated and always ensures best trading environment for their clients.  

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is if they are regulated or not.  Because only regulated broker guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now I am with AAFX  Trading which is regulated and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments.  So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

Edited by Mad Max Fx

• 2 months later...

I was searching for a respectable broker for couple of years. By then I have found lxmarkets broker for my binary options trading. It makes me feel secure with my money. It has the best trading platform in the web. It what's more has differentiating options conglomerations to take a gander at for trading. I like their client keep up. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, I would unmitigated grasp this broker to anyone out there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have chosen my broker, Trade12, because it is the only broker I found that suits my needs. As a day trader, I was looking for a broker with tight spreads so I can maximize what little profits I make without needing too much leverage. I also wanted a broker who could execute fast orders throughout the day and if possible even at the not usual trading times. All of which were met by Trade12.

I picked AAFX as my broker 3 years ago. Since then I am having an excellent trading journey. It gives me enormous preference trading with this broker. When I first invested in their fixed account they provided me 30% deposit bonus and those are easily usable. Rather than bonus it certainly the best service provider in this business. I got 1:1000 leverage system into their account. Moreover I can trade on major pairs with just 1 pip spread.

Choosing a right broker has become very tough to the traders. Because most of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam many traders are being cheated and losing their capital for no reason. Trade12 is free from scam and provides all genial facilities to the traders like high leverage like 1:400, the lowest spread, fast execution, high security of funding, no restrictions for pending orders etc.

I have chosen my broker because, IMMFX has the best and exciting services in comparison with other forex brokers. They offer a wide range of bonuses, forex contests and draws. The forex trading will never get boring with IMMFX, you can be sure of it. Besides that, spread is low, you can trade with no swap and withdrawal is simple and fast. I can monitor my trades anytime and anywhere.

• 5 weeks later...

Experienced traders have realized that FXB Trading has got the answers to all their queries. They could ask any question, regardless of whether they pertained to regulations or trading; the answers would all be there on its website. For many traders like me, their trading experience has significantly improved after they shifted to its website

• 2 weeks later...

It's to a great degree intense for me to stick point one thing as there is so many things about my broker. I trade with FXPM broker and nothing with them appears to be less. From spread to leverage to bonus to analysis, it's all initially rates. I adore doing scalping and through low spread beginning from 0.1 pips. I like their instant trade execution. I also like their instant withdrawal and deposit facility.

Choosing a broker is very important for a trader. A trader can suffer and lose all his money invested just for choosing a bad broker. I have also chosed a bad broker earlier which was ORBEX. They provide such bad trading conditions so that a trader cannot make good profits. They also ask for wider spreads and closes the pending orders without traders concern. You cannot trade news with this shitty broker. I curse them big time.

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. Most of the people are interested in doing forex. To do forex well a trader must need to have good trading knowledge and a good broker to trade with. Broker is very important to traders. Without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. Broker works like a magic wand to a trader. So a trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker.

I personally trade with  FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They give 100% fund safety to their clients. They also provides faster withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus and many more. This broker is very supportive.