any new broker ? QUICK

It is very much important to trade in a regulated trading broker to lead a secure trading life with certainly. Actually, credible regulated trading broker always make sure security o funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, minimum margin requirement and much more trading facilities.

Recently I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker because of these trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a healthy trading life with surely.

• 2 weeks later...

Reputation and regulations essential for traders in choosing a broker. To select a broker should be noted how the performance as well as the existing regulations. Now many brokers but I think a good regulation will bring a positive impact on traders. CySec and FCA is one of the leading regulatory bodies, therefore. For the moment I chose vipromarket who regulatedby the CySec and regisetred on FCA with a minimum deposit of $ 25

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say, but brokers selection needs to be very slow and cleverly done, it can’t be fast forwarded or else we will be adding up the risk factor. I have one selection of broker very wisely and only after I got 100% satisfied, I went ahead with my own investment. I work only with OctaFX, they’re one of the best brokerage houses in the world with excellent conditions, so trading with them is an honor for me and I feel completely satisfied!

For choosing a new broker first of all I will be looking for in a broker is regulated or not. Then I will see the deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Regulated trading broker actually for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit and they ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process.  

On 5/18/2016 at 7:46 AM, Gaban said:

Trading broker with a clear regulation is very beneficial for us because with their regulation, it will further add to the convenience of trading and money we will be safe. but although unregulated but during the process of deposit and withdrawal smoothly so not a problem to try trading in the that's broker

Yes, we must be aware about this. not all regulatory will responsible if there are some bankrupt case of a broker.

I totally recommended mayzus broker. its regulated by FSA and very reputable broker. 

On 18/5/2016 at 11:12 AM, ahmadvipro said:

Reputation and regulations essential for traders in choosing a broker. To select a broker should be noted how the performance as well as the existing regulations. Now many brokers but I think a good regulation will bring a positive impact on traders. CySec and FCA is one of the leading regulatory bodies, therefore. For the moment I chose vipromarket who regulatedby the CySec and regisetred on FCA with a minimum deposit of $ 25

i surprised we met here mr Ahmad
i agree with you, trade with regulated broker is the most important thing if want to start your career as a trader

and what i love , when i saw vipromarkets website and it was said they are regulated with CySEC, as far as i know, CySec is the only offshore regulations who protect investor, they are have balls to fine any financial regulations who do not abide their regulation.

the best offshore regulation on earth .
however,not all Cysec brokers created equals. and Vipromarkets is the one that dare to be diffrent with their ECN models and offer affordable trading conditions

In this market place, Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Nowadays, many brokers allow scalping strategies in their trading broker.     

Brokers who provide the most benefit to the trader will certainly provide the most benefit. Trader has a different list of the best brokers in use based on convenience, ease of deposits and withdrawals. Now I choose TICKMILL because of the convenience provided by this broker is very good especially in the case of fast execution for scalping

Choosing a broker is very dedicated issue. Now, I have chosen TradingBanks broker in my trading career because of exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Friend, I suggest you be calm with selection of the broker, it’s silly to rush things and end up throwing our hard earned money. I have suffered this so I exactly know how it all feels. I am glad that I overcome my dark days with Etoro where I lost all my investment, but now I am happy and growing as trader.

On 6/9/2016 at 1:35 PM, ahmadvipro said:

Broker that I use now is Vipro Market offers 64 currency pairs (for Major and exotic) as well as metal and 9 CFD. I am now more use of pair by using the major currencies compared with the more exotic because prices tend to follow the news release and makes a trend

Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. From here without any kinds of restrictions, I can scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.   So, my trading life is very much profitable.

I choose to trade in TICKMILL because of its convenience. for me is very important for a comfortable trading broker. Trading at brokers comfortable it will make me able to maximize capital well, and therefore I choose to trade in TICKMILL. Moreover, this broker has given a welcome bonus useful to be able to start trading without deposit

On 6/12/2016 at 3:53 AM, Josheb Fredy said:

Friend, I suggest you be calm with selection of the broker, it’s silly to rush things and end up throwing our hard earned money. I have suffered this so I exactly know how it all feels. I am glad that I overcome my dark days with Etoro where I lost all my investment, but now I am happy and growing as trader.

No one become successful from this trading platform at all, if he doesn’t have any support from reliable broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.          

• 3 months later...

There are several things that we need to locate for when it comes to selection of broker, but I can say it with certainty that this can’t be done quickly, it’s something which is meant to take time and it’s worth it. I believe if we have right broker then it’s lifelong benefit type thing, but if we are with wrong broker then we will be tortured every moment. I have added a lot of time for research and only then I have found out about OctaFX broker, it’s one of the best there is with been regulated plus having excellent reputation and also providing up with 50% bonus on deposit along with several other benefits, so all this helps big time.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to introduce MTI Markets as a new regulated trading broker which for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution,  usable 30% bonus offer, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips, minimum margin requirements , high leverage 1:500  and much more with 70+ trading instruments on Fx and CFDs.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not.  Then, I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process.    

• 2 months later...

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place , so it is very much difficult to find a right broker as most of them are found to be scams.  For leading a knowledgeable trading life with certainly We the traders have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.