safety of funds

We the traders actually have to trade in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , active live customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

• 4 weeks later...

Safety of investment has to be the first look up when it comes to selection of broker, it will make no sense to waste our time with brokers that can’t provide us safety and we will never ever be able to perform right in that zone. I feel completely secure and comfortable with my broker OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN as well and our funds are kept in segregated account making it so much more secure and still we can get all payments instantly.

• 2 months later...

It is very important for a trader to ensure that your fund is secure with your broker, and profits can be easily withdrawn without unnecessary bureaucratic protocol. This will make you to be more focused on your trading and able to trade profitably.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified. But ,I can recommend MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , superior execution and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.                 

besides selecting the right broker, a strong motivation to be owned by a trader. see forex trading is a business that has a great risk, if managed poorly. but if a trader can properly manage it, forex trading could generate huge profits. not only that, risk is a top priority that it should be considered by a trader in the forex trading business.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016 at 7:48 AM, uncle gober said:

besides selecting the right broker, a strong motivation to be owned by a trader. see forex trading is a business that has a great risk, if managed poorly. but if a trader can properly manage it, forex trading could generate huge profits. not only that, risk is a top priority that it should be considered by a trader in the forex trading business.

good motivation we can think clearly and obviously when running the forex trading business, big risk we remind you to be careful in running, and always strive to maximize your trading skills and the ability to be optimized so that benefits can be obtained with good and certainly should be able to manage funds management correctly

No one becomes successful from this market place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk.  We the traders first of all have to acquire proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage.  in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always like to trade in 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker Trade12.      

• 3 months later...

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly there is no way to trade in a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place.  That’s why my great choice was TempleFX which is UK regulated and form here I am getting security of funds at my all investments. And from here including lowest trading spreads I can use all trading techniques with scalping. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.

• 1 month later...

The safety of your funds should be paramount in forex trading business. It is important to choose a reliable broker that will ensure that your trading capital is secured in a segregated account, and your profits always available for withdrawal without any issue. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have seen according to my trading experience that many of us think only most powerful trading strategies can make profit with consistency. But practically despite of good trading strategy that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly if you don’t know how to manage money in Forex. So money management is the key to success in this volatile trading place.

• 2 years later...
On 10/13/2019 at 2:49 PM, L Moore said:

I have seen according to my trading experience that many of us think only most powerful trading strategies can make profit with consistency. But practically despite of good trading strategy that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly if you don’t know how to manage money in Forex. So money management is the key to success in this volatile trading place.

We will need to learn how to make use of the Effective Money management systems.