lowest trading spread

Lowest trading spread for scalping is probably on Hotforex because after many years of research, testing different platform and trials with different brokers I came to conclusion that Hotforex is beyond any reach in the quality of trading conditions. 

Do you have experience with them? Would be glad to hear your opinion. 

It’s not just about low spread in my view, if we are serious about career in Forex then we need to be far more sensible then just falling over for spread. I don’t think spread matters all that much in long career and we need to worry about quality broker because that matters most is what will eventually hunt or boost us. I have been rather lucky that I am with OctaFX broker where not only I am able to get lowest possible spread available to be working with, but also getting absolute love able structure to be trading with and that really helps me out big time to perform and gives me comfort as well for working especially with scalping.

It is very much important to trade in a regulated trading broker which hallways make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads.   Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading with scalping approach that brig s profit in a short time.