lowest trading spread

Spread is considered as important financial tools that an investor should consider when choosing a trading broker. I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit constancy by using any kinds of trading strategy with scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Having low spread is really precious, but the same time, we should never get blind for it since this is a trap that majority of companies are setting now days and unfortunately newbies are falling for it as well. We even hear brokers offering zero spread type of accounts, but in reality they add commission on such accounts, so in a way we are paying 2-3 pips, but by outlook we work on zero spread. I don’t like all that and prefer honest company Vinson Financials, it is has low spread around 0.7 pips and no hidden charges or commissions at all!

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without lowest trading spreads. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies.

There is no doubt that having low trading spread can be a really blessing but it can make us greedy, so that is why we need to be really careful with everything we do. I prefer doing both scalping and long term trading and obviously low spread is great in both of the technique, but especially for scalping. However, we got to be careful, as I said it can make us over-confident so we must not think that lower spread will guarantee profit. I have pay only 0.2 pips spread to OctaFX which helps big time, but this is not the reason I feel confident, but it is my own knowledge and experience, so that is where we should be careful.

• 3 months later...

As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated broker because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.              

Spread is a big thing especially for beginners, so having it at low levels can be seriously cool and that’s exactly what I have with FreshForex, it’s having extremely low spread starting from zero while now they’re even having No Commission ECN option, it’s simple fascinating!

• 2 weeks later...

scalping trading systems require accuracy and speed in carrying out the reaction on changes in market conditions broker. Traders who have high skill and broker that has low spreads will make trading with scalping to be profitable. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

As a scalper, I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit instantly. so, now I am looking for a broker which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very support to make profit with certainly by scalping.         

Don’t make mistake of going for low spread alone, we got to go with broker that’s reliable and only then we will be able to work things out. I always go for broker that’s regulated and trustworthy only then everything else comes in and for me with FreshForex, it’s all amazing give they have lowest possible spread starting from zero while have no issues over re quote, slippage or delay as all trades are executed instantly!

On 2/11/2016 at 4:50 AM, Mark Hoffman said:

Having low spread is really precious, but the same time, we should never get blind for it since this is a trap that majority of companies are setting now days and unfortunately newbies are falling for it as well. We even hear brokers offering zero spread type of accounts, but in reality they add commission on such accounts, so in a way we are paying 2-3 pips, but by outlook we work on zero spread. I don’t like all that and prefer honest company Vinson Financials, it is has low spread around 0.7 pips and no hidden charges or commissions at all!

I don’t know how can it possible to consider 0.7 pips as a low trading spreads.  Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.      

Spread alone isn’t the way to make any decision; it’s far more to do with broker’s overall image and reputation which should decide which company we should go with. I always seek for broker that’s regulated plus a true ECN while it’s also beneficial if broker has good reputation, I am lucky that all this is easily found out for me through OctaFX broker with them been regulated plus a true ECN broker and their reputation is just awesome with winning over 14 awards in just 4 years plus much more, so all this is something that makes them so good and helps us to trade with ease and comfort knowing we never have to worry about anything at all.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:50 AM, Mark Hoffman said:

I don’t know how can it possible to consider 0.7 pips as a low trading spreads.  Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.      

• 4 weeks later...

Having low spread is just priceless especially if we are doing scalping, but it’s obvious that we got to be having good broker since only then it will mean anything. I am grateful to my broker FreshForex since they provide absolutely marvelous conditions including zero spread and so much more like listed below!

veabh5.png

We need to mark it down to our head that there is no way we will be successful with just low spreads, we got to make sure we work with broker that’s not just offering low spreads, but also got some reputation and market respect, it’s where I believe in OctaFX completely, it’s just too good with been regulated plus a true ECN as well. They have won 14 awards in just 4 years and that includes been a true ECN too, so that’s why I am happier working with them and with that sort of comfort, I am always able to perform a notch above especially during tough conditions with no issues over slippage, re quote or such stuff, it just makes work so much profitable.

Actually, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategy in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Joy, it’s true that scalpers prefer having low spreads but at the same time, it doesn’t mean we should select broker blindly, it’s absolutely vital that we seek for reputation at first stake and then everything else, it means nothing to have broker that’s not reliable or trustworthy since then any condition will be pointless. I go with OctaFX broker where they have epic set of conditions especially to do with tiny spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also huge rebate scheme where we get 50% back on all trading orders, so that’s even better and helps quite a lot with trading and always makes me comfortable with doing everything, so that’s why I prefer such high quality broker.

It is very important to trade in a regulated trading broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads.  actually, from all trading element in Fx trading, spreads is most important financial tool to choose a broker.     

There is no doubt that having low spread can be seriously beneficial especially if one is doing scalping, I am fairly lucky that I go with FreshForex since they are offering zero spread ECN account, it comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or anything like that, so that really helps me with performance big time!

we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using scalping by providing lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping.          

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s not just about low spreads, it’s about much more because spread can boost us in limited way, but there are several other things which are more important like security of our funds and having proper knowledge. I am lucky to get it all with FreshForex, as they are absolutely secure plus having zero spread option and much more, it’s complete package!

• 3 weeks later...

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  as a scalper, now I am trading with MTI Markets because of lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.    

Spread is the fee we pay to the Broker to trade, so the lower spread the better it is. Real low spreads can be offered by only True ECN regulate broker like FreshForex with which I trade with. It is not the real reason though, they offer hosts of features, offers & services which makes trading comfortable for any kind of strategy. eg they offer 101% tradable bonus and 36% interest on deposits, free education & forecast, fast withdrawals and good customer support!

Low spread is massive benefit because through this we can take higher risk and yet can get away with it nicely. Currently, I am operating ECN Pro Account with TradeWiseFX where they have zero spread, but for me the best part is their silk like Mt4 Trading Platform, it’s perfect with no issues over slippage, spikes or any sort of manipulation, so I am able to trade ever so smoothly and brings great rewards.