What you prefer to do Weekends?

Forex is a great business been 24/5 active, so as a trader we are busy all throughout the week, but what after that? What do you do on weekend? I usually prefer to enjoy 1 day off in Sat, but for Sunday, I usually get back to work with marking out my performance and knowing what to do next and thanks to Nova FX, I get daily report of my performance, so I can simply go through and know where I made mistakes and correct it.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed my weekend. Usually, I spend my times with my friends and my family members. Even though, I make a weekly trading plan for the upcoming 5 days. In addition, instant transaction facility of TradingBanks makes my trading life much enjoyable. So, when I need money I withdraw it without any limitation.

Frankly speaking, I don’t consider results, it’s all about relax or enjoy during weekend, I do enough of the work on weekdays, so I wish to have really relaxing time during weekends and I honestly believe that should be the case for everyone, it is wrong to really think that one can work every single day and give best performance, it’s just not happening. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get 100% support especially due to their small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, so that really helps in performance and really allows me to get results in my favor most often than not and are always there to help in any situation.