Forex Trading Strategy

Talha123

Here is a great Forex trading strategy that works very well for me. No it's not the regular advice that you get everyday from other traders that are probably losing their money in the market too. Most people will advice you to read all the books about Forex, take all the courses out there, practice for 5 years then see where will that take you. We know that this is non-sense.

When we decided to invest in the Forex market it was because we want to invest money and see some returns quickly without having to go through a learning curve that takes forever, then if you got really lucky it might work for you.
I decided to take a different approach and think a little bit out of the box. I figured, I don't have to be an expert in Forex to make money in that market. Let me give you an example. If someone filed a lawsuit against you, You don't have to study law for 10 years so you can win in court! You simply hire a lawyer that knows what he's doing to take care of that for you.

It's the same thing here, I am an investor I need to make money investing in Forex. There is no point in studying it for years and try to come up with strategies that only god knows if it will ever work or not. I even end up spending money on training courses and I find my self in the end losing money without even getting started in trading.

I took a different path, some might call it laziness but I frankly don't care. All I care about is to see returns on my investment without learning how to trade from scratch for years. I invest my time looking for qualified traders that have a track record and the skills to increase my portfolio safely every day. There are traders all over the world with outstanding trading skills there is nothing wrong with hiring or following some of them and in return they take a small cut, at the end of the day everybody is happy.

It's not an easy task to find a good trader with the skills needed to trade your money, But it sure is much easier for me than trying to learn all about Forex for years and even spend tons of money on courses and EAs. Let me tell you the key features that I look for in a trader. There are 7 key features makes a trader qualified to trade my account and I am going to share them with you.

• 3 weeks later...

In my trading life, I am very much dependable on price action strategy that is measured as a most usable trading policy in this trading platform. And, for using this trading policy in properly I have chosen MXTrade as my trading platform which is very much supportive to make profit by using this trading strategy. In addition, by providing most accurate candlestick this ECN trading platform at all times ensure best trading atmosphere for using price action. So, by means of this candlestick, I am able to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly. so, ,my trading life is very profitable.

Yes! I know trading strategy is very important for Forex traders. But honestly, I don’t have any specific trading strategy because till now I am learning Forex trading. But, I am very lucky because now I am making good amount of profit by using daily market analysis of TradingBanks broker. On the other hand, this professional analysis helps me to get better idea about professional trading analysis. As, I get trading setup for all major currencies. So, around the month I get enough monthly return. In addition, I seem professional trading analysis is much better from permanent trading strategy.

It is just priceless to have good strategy because that is what leads to positive results, I am lucky that I have got perfect training with Nova FX broker where they have fabulous educational course which helps me learn everything really well and that’s what allowing me to be successful while it’s completely free of charge, so that is another massive advantage since I can learn easily to complete level without worrying of paying anything and even execute it all on their free demo account option.

Actually, From my first day of trading, I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. Even though this trading policy is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy but this cannot be used in a regulated trading broker. by the way, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp with narrowest trading spread.

• 2 months later...

When a trader has good trading strategy then he can make handsome money comfortably. Even though, it’s not easy to build up a profitable trading strategy but, which traders are most dedicated they can make it because of their hard work. In addition, I found best strategy making trading environment from TradingBanks into their demo as this ECN broker allow all kind of trading systems and robots.

Usually, for making profit very rapidly all the classes of traders love scalping especially the beginners. As a newcomer, I have to depend on this trading policy from my first day of trading due to having small balance. By the way, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading platform where , I am getting very narrowest trading spread that is very supportive to make profit by using scalping policy.

• 2 months later...

a good strategy comes from a good basic knowledge, a couple of things i follow religiously are basic S&R, price action and remember the trend is your friend. and never over trade, its not a daily thingy, 1 good trade a week is better than 3 loosing days trading everyday.

From all trading strategies in my trading career I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Use Limited Leverage:

The ability to trade on margins is one of the most attractive features in Forex trading strategy. In fact, many Forex trades are accomplished with a high degree of leverage which means that only a small amount of money is actually put up front. However, if the trade goes badly then you will owe more than what was initially placed up to your entire investment depending on the margins. This means that careful management of the margins is in order, so limit the amount of leverage used on your trades.

I learnt this strategy under alpari.com and doing quite well now!!

Edited by riva

In my trading career, from all trading strategies I like most scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

I think right strategy is for lifetime, if we learn to create good methods then it can work out for us for rest of our life, but if our plans are incorrect then we are just going to struggle. I am working with top rated company like OctaFX and with them, I am able to get great guides and tip regularly, so that automatically puts me in great shape to create strategies that work all the time and can be reliable as well. The greatest boost for me is the rebate program available with this broker; I am able to recover 50% on every trade even if I lose it, so that really gives me confidence and I am pretty happy with things.

• 2 weeks later...

In my trading career, from all trading strategies I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I can scalp at any major currency pair devoid of any kinds of restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.