The importance of Forex trading strategy

Specific trading strategy should be used exactly for a chosen currency pair, for which it is created because it depends on the ratio of the certain currency pair. However, this does not mean that the other currency pair won’t benefit from the chosen strategy, but make sure you analyse the strategy more before applying it on different currency pairs.

The main task of any Forex trading strategy is to minimize the impact of external factors on the Forex trader and to organize trader’s activities. The development of a trading strategy can even be compared with the development of a business plan for a specific project.

When developing your own trading strategy or improving the old one, it is important to remember these rules:

• Any trading strategy has a share of subjectivity, it does not guarantee a success and can work also against you;
  • Each Forex trading strategy should be compatible with a trader’s style;
  • 95% of trading failures are caused by lack of the psychological stability – Forex trading strategy is designed to solve this problem.

Traders can combine different methods or develop even their own indicators and trading robots, because there is no limit in different variations. now I try to stay consistent to trade with some combination of several indicators that I try to apply in TICKMILL

while for such trading method beware of volatility, some broker wont let your order executed accordingly. not all brokers are capable to handle price action strategies, I've done these research for years among many brokers, and my last discovery are with Tickmill ECN account, it apprear give better result among other brokers I held with, while implementing exact same trading strategies (EA).

I have learned from experience that if you do not understand the system well and understand the drawdowns, you will not have the confidence to stick with it. This is what causes people to jump from system to system until they finally think that this Forex trading thing doesn’t work.
my latest result are with Tickmill ECN account, there's no problem at all profiting with their service, brokers who fully allow scalping strategies. and just take a look with their latest monthly live account contest winner, he got 240K final equity result, from 77k profit. it's a true evidence many big fund traders use their service, and a solid evidence profit trade does exist.

knowledge is very important in trading. knowledge can be gained by using a demo account or by using video tutorials. I advise you to see a video tutorial on the basic principle of forex. Tickmill’ Forex Trading Video Tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader. Every nuance of trading at Forex market is covered in this simple and easy to catch tutorial – from basic concepts to advanced skills.

Strategy is always the central point of trading if that’s in good shape then everything will be positive but if we have that in confusing state then everything is going to go in that way. If believe that more I understood what I was doing I was in more chance of making equally higher profits. It is not easy in Forex to follow methods consistently because of unpredictable situations but with Nova FX I have always got a free hand thanks to 111% bonus that I get on deposit so this gives me so much margin that I can do whatever I want without risk.

• 6 months later...

Sensibly, Scalping is a technical trading strategy that brings profit in a short time. Although many of us cannot use this technical method in their regulated broker due to having many limitations but luckily, I am able to apply this policy in my trading platform MxTrade . This ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So it is possible to me to make profit by using this policy in this platform.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I don’t believe a specific trading system can be permanent solution here. On the other hand, I have seen manual market analysis of very helpful but when a trader has good idea about market. I get daily market news from expert panel of TradingBanks, where I get technical and fundamental both type of analysis. So, I can earn good money without any strategy.

We the traders have to depend on our trading strategy for making profit constancy that we select in order to our trading capability. From my first day of trading, I have been using price action strategy which is considered as a most usable trading approach in this market place. and, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform due to accurate candlestick that is very supportive to calculate the market with certainly.

• 1 month later...

one of the important to gain our skill is Find a trading style that suits you and deevelop your trading plan with tight risk money management. You must know how much risk you are putting on each trade, and how it will change as your trading capital increase/decrease over time. What % of your account will you risk on each trade

Which traders are making now consistent money from Forex market, you may see they are very careful on their trading plan and their trading strategy, actually, they respect their trading plan and strategy properly. On the other hand, greedy Forex traders haven’t any plan actually without earning big money.

So, I buildup a profitable strategy in my demo then I started my live trading. As, MTI Markets is a strategy friendly trading platform so, I can use here my strategy without any restriction.

Because of volatility and unpredictable nature we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy for making profit constancy. Generally, according to our trading experience, we the traders choose our trading capability.

Due to small balance, from my first day of trading I have been using scalping policy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of lowest trading spread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically, we the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers which always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies without any restrictions. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker where I can use any kinds of trading strategies because of only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Everything in life needs a strategy, if we are not able to build that then we will struggle only. I believe strategies in Forex can be the difference between gambling and trading, if we don’t have right strategy to work with then we will definitely struggle fair bit, but if our strategy is correct or accurate then it will definitely boost us double. I work with OctaFX broker and with them, I am always gaining excellent benefits and that’s especially to do with their 50% bonus on deposit offer, it is not just great in percentage but also been use able makes it truly wanted for every newbies or even experts since when one got higher capital, it automatically makes us perform better.

The strategy is very important but more important is that we understand both technical analysis and fundamental. We need to learn about both technical analysis and fundamental for all influence each other. I remember when trading with ECN account in Vipro Market, I will make an order if I know about the fundamental data of the release so I can make the decision to place an order. With the ECN account I get a very competitive spread that is given by Vipro even to pair XAUUSD

• 2 weeks later...

Education is very necessary for a trader. many brokers now provide the kind of training that can be utilized. one webinars and video tutorials. but I think it is very useful for the novice trader, while traders who have advanced to maximize the contest and one of the most exciting contests are Gold Rush contest on TICKMILL

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen Trade12 trading broker from where I can scalp at any major pair without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen Trade12 trading broker from where I can scalp at any major pair without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Scalping can be used by traders both beginners and experienced, but all must be accompanied by the concept of good trading mainly in better risk management from the convenience of traders and trading conditions in the broker. one reason to choose a good broker is make sure that the trading platform does not crash or freeze often, especially during times of global economic news or events, when traders needs stability. The reliability of a platform should be more of a concern than its look and feel. from my experience, I don't have any freeze with my order on TICKMILL

There shouldn’t any question regarding strategy and importance of that, we all know how important a good strategy can be to our performance, but if we don’t have reliable or trustworthy strategy then we could falter avoid badly. I always suggest people to make sure they have solid and work able strategy on with them since that’s how it will help them achieve positive results, but if we don’t have strategy to rely upon then we are going struggle. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them; I can always create good strategies which is with help of their demo contest promotions which are so many and really helps me with practicing and creating reliable strategies which brings profits regularly.

For making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. Actually, credible regulated trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping approach. They always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads.