Why you choose your broker

It’s true that now I am using live trading service of TradingBanks broker but I started to use this broker from my learning session. Actually, according to my personal trading experience, this is the best trading broker for novice traders who wants to learn Forex trading business in a proper way.

You don’t need any trainer or any money. Because, you may get everything from here freely without any cost. Even, now I can control my emotion as I also learned here sentimental trading.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

Hello everyone, I want to know which broker you guys are using although we know everyone has their choice and favorites so it would be great to know that. Personally i love Tickmill as it is my first broker and i have never faced any issue with it which is what makes me stay with them and love them so much. Please kindly provide your views about your favorite brokers.

I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a successful trader rapidly.

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, Now i found that TICKMILL is suitable for my style trading and also has a good performance server

Actually, in my trading career, I have chosen my trading broker Trade12 due to 50% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time with lowest trading spreads. And, form this ECN regulated trading broker, I am able to trade at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indicates and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

• 2 weeks later...

Selection of the right broker is always a really complicated issue and to get this right we must take help from seniors and also good review sites that are honest. I took help from all these and then found TICKMILL which is really a revelation in my life with their lovely conditions and super strong offers. I really enjoy working with them because of lowest spread and also strong server in all condition like NFP. i want to share about condition when NFP is coming on The TICKMILL :

As a scalper, I always need lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping. That’s why; I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with surely by using any kinds of trading strategies with my trading policy scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Choosing the right broker is the most difficult part of Online financial trading. When I choose TICKMILL as my idea broker, I basically got interested for their Lowest spread, fastest withdrawals and friendly customer service features. I think these 3 things should be the main aspect of choosing a right broker.

• 3 weeks later...

I think, every trader has a choice of the broker to b used, should the traders can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you live scalping, should choose the broker who allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, I use MXTrade trading broker due to having proper trading environment for scalping by means of lowest trading spreads.

we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that Is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose a broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker in my trading career due to lowest trading spreads.

choosing the right broker is very important because with the right trading broker then we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. Getting the right broker can be said to be tricky especially now that many brokers on the internet so that we should be more selective in choosing a broker. Now i am comfort to use Vipro Market as my broker who provide me the best condition for scalping

Actually, in my trading career, I have chosen my trading broker MXTrade due to only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping. And, by using this lowest trading spreads, I am able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

Review of the traders use a broker is needed by other traders to see how the existing system in the broker, but everything has to be based on evidence that is clear and accurate. Trader should choose a broker who has a long journey as a broker and until now survive and show progress in his business as happened in TICKMILL

I choose FreshForex because they have a high execution speed and spreads are very low. Also, if you use the autotrade, FreshForex provide facilities which you can connect to your myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders

Because of lowest trading spreads I have chosen my trading broker MXTrade that always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategy by providing flexible trading spreads. by using this lowest trading spreads I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

My great choice was Trade12 ECN trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips wit essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

According to my trading experience , I think , for leading a secure and flexible trading life, we the traders in particularly the newcomers have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, real regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds with larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads , minimum margin requirement and much more trading facilities.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/1/2016 at 0:51 PM, uncle gober said:

TICKMILL are good meta trader brokers . Their platform is secure , it is multi currency and multi language support for every trader. It is user friendly having expert advisor and necessary technical research also here for trader's support.

DOes Tickmill have any special campaign for new traders?