Why you choose your broker

Hello everyone, I want to know which broker you guys are using although we know everyone has their choice and favorites so it would be great to know that. Personally i love Tickmill as it is my first broker and i have never faced any issue with it which is what makes me stay with them and love them so much. Please kindly provide your views about your favorite brokers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single time we enter a trade, we have to pay for either the forex spread or a commission so it is only natural to look for the most affordable and cheapest rates. by this reason I keep may account with tickmill, with minimum 100 deposit amount, got 0.2 pips average spread on major trade while trade with their ECN account.

Yes, there have so many reasons to select MXTrade trading broker for my permanent trading platform. But, main advantage is this ECN trading broker has most excellent educational facilities that helped me very much to become a professional Forex trader. Besides, my trading capital is much secure in this broker. So, I invest my big trading capital and still I never faced any kind of problem.

Many brokers criteria that must be considered. I now choose a broker of the system as well as trading conditions that give the best benefit to me. I now use a scalping system to trade. to do scalping require server speed and accuracy of execution without requotes. I get this when trying to trade in Tickmill to open ECN account.

As a beginner, I am very much reliable on my scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. Even though, lots of regulated trading platforms are not willing to provide this facility but in my trading stage MxTrade I can easily use this technical policy at any currencies. This EU regulated trading platform for all time make sure best trading surroundings for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So, I am able to make profit very quickly by using this policy. Therefore, this platform has also all major currencies almost 50 up with spot metal and CFDs. So my trading performance is increasing very rapidly. For having these reasons I have chosen my trading platform to trade.

I won’t endorse one particular broker; it’s an individual choice and largely depends on your preferences. But, I will give you a broker choice that will help you jump start your trading career and choose the right broker you want. Tickmill are a good choices based on my trading experience in the broker.

I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in my broker

• 2 weeks later...

The brokers who are regulated and well known are trusted . You can make your dealings confidently with them. TICKMILL are also good broker they are regulated broker . Offer low spread on all major currency pairs. You can get 15% bonus on all type of accounts on deposits. I am satisfied with trading I am doing with TICKMILL.

• 9 months later...

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”

From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to be a knowledgeable trader for predicating the real faction of this market with certainly. So, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to having exclusive didactic facilities that are really supportive to be a professional trader very rapidly.

From this ECN trading broker I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. That’s why; my trading life is very much profitable.

There are so many factors that will cause us to get in the business of forex losses and one of them is to choose the wrong broker. Brokers who do not have a responsibility to clients will be easy to commit fraud.
Now I am lucky to pick TICKMILL, where the broker is giving me the benefits of low spreads and also during these transactions either withdrawal or deposit is always smooth

The broker that I have chosen in my trading career is Trade12 where I am getting exclusive trading facilities from my first day of trading. I got up to leverage 1:400 from this ECN trading platform that I can use at all times with only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, in spite of small balance I can trade in a high lot for all time.

The broker that I have chosen in my trading career is MXTrade which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading platform in this market place. So, I get enough security in my trading in my trading balance. And, from here, I can take my money at all times by automated withdraw system. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

The broker that I have chosen in my trading career is MXTrade. Due to exclusive trading facilities I have chosen this ECN regulated trading broker. I got 100% initial bonus from here that I can use for all time with lowest trading spreads. And, I can trade at any major pair with spot metal and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

I chose instaforex because the broker is very convenient for trading. comfortable with trading conditions and process transactions quickly would make me feel very happy trading here. moreover I can get a bonus post for the initial trading capital

I have decided to trade in Trade12 trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.