Which broker has the lowest spread?

Everyone likes lowest spread. But you have to see the reputation & trading conditions of the broker. Couple of years back I traded with IronFx broker which was offering low spreads. I got tempted and joined it. But I found the trading conditions to be very poor with lots of slippage, pending order not getting triggered, spread widening, withdrawals not honored and account freezing!

• 3 weeks later...

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without lowest trading spreads. From my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX because of their flexible trading spreads which is very comfortable to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually really spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. 

• 2 weeks later...

I trade with OctaFX broker and I believe they have the lowest possible spread starting from 0.1 pips for all major pairs. The biggest advantage working with them is that we can trust them even blind folded. If we are with broker that we can trust and rely upon then we can easily execute our strategy better and it enhances the performance. I operate through their ECN account which can be done with as low as 5 dollars while have ever 70 instruments to select from and there are no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deals, so it all makes trading ever easy for me to work out and makes me entirely relaxed and comfortable with doing things.

• 1 month later...

It may be difficult to state with certainty the broker that has the lowest spread amongst all the brokers in the forex market. I am quite satisfied with the spread offered by my broker. Besides, there are more important consideration while choosing a broker such as reliability that dwarfs the question of spread in comparison.

I am not sure why people would go for low spread; it is not the thing that makes all that much difference in real field of Forex. If we have good strategy and discipline approach then that is enough to bring home solid rewards consistently. But, if we go for short cuts or look for features like low spread then we might end up with wrong broker. I am with one of the best in FreshForex, as they are in the industry for last 12 years and are the leading company by margin, so I feel entirely safe with them. However, I still get best of features from zero spreads to mega rebates and even 48% Annum offer is available!

In Fx trading there are many things that we have to check when choosing a broker, from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  As a scalper I am extremely dependable on lowest trading spreads for using this trading approach in a proper way. That’s why I am with now LQDFX due to their narrowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.   So, my trading life is very much profitable by scalping that brings profit instantly.

• 3 weeks later...