How can we increase our profit and stay away from broker cheating??

• 2 months later...

I think, with no proper trading skill, it is not possible to increase making profit. So, now, my focus on increasing trading knowledge by learning with support of MXTrade. Actually, I have chosen this ECN trading platform because of having huge educational facilities especially the Forex eBook which providing me traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and con concepts. from, I have also successful trading tips, that is very helpful to trade accurately.

• 8 months later...

Generally, for keeping survive in this volatile trading place, we have to a reliable trading broker which is always supportive to us by providing many exclusive trading facilities. As a Muslims, I have selected MxTrade where I opened my swap free account instantly without facing any kinds of restrictions. And, now I am getting all profit that I earn. Because, it has no hidden or extra fees.

• 8 months later...

It is the duty of the trader to wisely choose the broker to trade with, as not all brokers are created equal. Having chosen your broker, then go on to increase your forex trading skills as much as possible, for without the necessary skills, you might not be able to make it in forex.

• 5 weeks later...

experience will giving valuable lesson for every trader, which they can learn well from their experience with learn from mistake that occur in trading, and experience will obtained if we always practice and keep learning with never give up, risk in forex should be minimized with good learning market behaviour 

• 4 weeks later...

In this market place, I think we the traders have to focus on to find a reliable trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. it is very much difficult to find a suitable regulated trading broker , as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds with certainly with low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , free demo trading , lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, customer services and much more real trading facilities.                 

in addition to be serious in the selection of the broker, trader himself should have sufficient education before actually joining and using a real account in this forex trading. therefore advisable for traders particularly novice traders to learn first about using a forex trading demo account. together Tickmill I not only can use a demo account, but I can also follow promo demo account contest with prizes provided

• 3 weeks later...

To increase our profit we must improve our skill and to avoid cheating broker we must do a good search before joining it. Some years ago, I was trading with Alpari UK and its service was pretty ordinary and at times would get very poor trading conditions like huge slippage, increased spreads, sudden spike unrelated to actual market conditions, etc. Such conditions did not make trading comfortable and a market crash day on SNB fiasco, it just shut down!

• 4 weeks later...

You could be okay with slight mishap here or there, but there are simply too many binary option trading scam happening to ignore. The level that some brokers are willing to drop to betray us is astonishing, to say the least. This is why we must not take it laying instead we must be full on ready to take the battle beyond the mind and with Winchargeback Company; it’s finally possible for newbies like me. The level of experience these things have connected with epic plans and structure, its spot on way to gain refunds from scamming companies!

• 5 months later...

Increasing our profits in forex trading requires good forex trading skills and the application of these skills during trading.  When you choose a  reliable and honest broker, there will be no need to worry about being cheated by your broker. 

• 4 months later...