Hi to all from Austria!

netinvestor

Hi, I?m Norbert from Austria/Europe and I read about this forum at Blondies Blog .

After 2 years of online investment and affiliate programmes I`m still a newbie in this area but I learn every day and things start working for me as I really learn my lessons...

I have an own business site (so far in german language only) where I monitor some programmes and business opps, I found to be worthwhile and write a newsletter from time to time to a handful of subscribers. (so you see, I`m at the very beginning but the list is growing from week to week!) In the last few weeks I found some really good opps and I`m very proud, that I can introduse one really outstanding opportunity to you, which you can find in the HYIP section of this forum.

I`m married and have 3 adult children, one grandson at the age of 2 and last not least our cat "wuzl".

When I don`t sit in front of my PC, I work in my own studio as a massage therapist and give advice to healthy food and lifestyle. I also sell wonderful healthy green food products from plants and vegitables that are grown in California and eat them myself on a regularly basis so you see that I`ve good connections to America, not only by means of online moneymaking !!

Looking forward to see, hear and read from many of you and hope that I can give some useful input to this forum.

Have a great day everybody and good luck to all !!

Kind regards

Norbert

First Real Online Hedgefund

www.netvestfund.com

Norbert, we'd like to give you a

BIG WELCOME to our Home away from Home

...and invite you to participate in the many different subjects we have for our members...

skylady ;)

Norbert, Welcome to the CIF Forum!

I was fortunate to visit your beautiful country

back in the 70's. It was truly beautiful and the people

were extremely nice.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Blessings,

realtimerick