whether our money safe in a broker?

• 5 months later...

As per my opinion, i guess money is only safe when it is in one's own vault and when we talk about brokers I guess all investments have certain risks associated with them so i usually use multiple brokers for portfolio diversification and second important thing is to leave the only necessary capital with broker and making regular profit withdrawals can ensure minimizing these associated risks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

By and large traders from this market place try to make money from this market place without learning. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning money we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time.  On the other hand, by using high leverage we also fall a great loss. so before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/08/2016 at 2:41 PM, Money Morkel said:

We the traders actually have to deposits in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. Only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.           

That could be good idea if we go with reputed brokers however there are many past examples where even regulated brokers turned into scam and took away investors money. SO better to put necessary capital with the broker you trade and stay safe.

• 3 weeks later...

The answer is very much within our hands, as if we go with broker that’s regulated and have reputation than we will not be worried much at all. I don’t trust broker, I just trust right institutes because that’s where safety is going to come from if anything goes wrong. I am with FP Markets and they are licensed by ASIC, so they are bound according to the regulation and that’s why I feel safe. In other way, they are even established having over million clients base while is operating since last 11/12 years!

To save our money we should chose a well renowned broker. I am trading with a broker called Trade12. i have been trading here for more than 1 year facing no problem. They cash back withdrawn money in time creating no problem. Their platform of trading is very smooth with all the technical tools. When i need to know something i use their e book to fill up knowledge. They provide accurate news time and most of their market analyses become right. I got well support from them and this is an ECN broker. They have low spread as well as high leverage like 1:400.

For our fund’s security we have choose a renowned broker. I am trading with a broker called Trade12 an excellent broker and high protective. The security of their clients’ funds is their top priority.

With Trade12, you can be absolutely assured that your deposits are secured in every possible way. Here are some of the methods they take to guarantee funds protection. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes our money is safe with a broker with good regulation. There are many non regulated brokers where your money may not be safe. Some brokers not not pay or freeze the the money if any trader make huge profits. That's why we should carefully choose broker. As a binary options trader I like lxmarkets gor my trading platform. It is a regulated and licensed broker. Hope it helps! Thanks

We should choose those brokers which has high security level. If this has high security level then we will get our money security. So to keep our capital safe we should trade with regulated broker. I am trading with an ECN broker broker called Trade12 having high security level.

The security of their clients’ funds is their top priority. With this broker, you can be absolutely assured that your deposits are secured in every possible way. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions.