Self Rebate Trading is Good ?

in general to get the rebate we had to use the services of an IB. but did you ever think that you will get the rebate directly into your account directly without IB services?

This question is now answered by FBS in the presence of self promotion rebate where you can get a rebate of trading results that you do, rebate up to $ 15 / lot.

Do not believe? Please follow this link to prove it

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your contribution. I think self rebate trading is much helpful the small capital trader. Therefore, I am very interested about this.

Thank for your attention,

No restriction for the trader to follow this promotion

Trade with FBS and receive up to $ 15 per transaction additionally

"Self-Rebate" - is a unique Promotion for FBS customers

You still have no partner in FBS? And you want to earn more?

Then join our [ Self-Rebate] program and get more profit from each closed order

• Daily guaranteed payments
  • Self-Rebate even for losing trades
  • Quick and convenient withdrawals without restrictions

da329963c55732766f2f94a186f69d34.png

The only one thing you need to do is to switch [ Self-Rebate] option on your real trading account on right now

The service is provided absolutely free

Obviously I prefer manual trading to automated trading. Performing manual trading, I have chances to take risk of my own capital in where any EA software can not predicts market logically. Holy Grail Golden Eagle System is helping me a lot to perform even better in live trading. It predicts market movement technically and shows Trading Signals on exact time. So I can take entry in trade myself. I never miss a good chance because Holy Grail also shows Re-Entry signal.

Self rebate is same with automate rebate. Its good and help our account to keep life in metatrader. How Come? the rebate will minimize our loses and improve the profit..

Yup, I agree this rebate is helping a trader to get rebate without using IB. as a trader we must to maximize this to become more profit that we will get

As a newbie we are looking to basically survive the early period in any work/business or even job because at that stage we don’t have too much experience as how to go or tackle the situation so if in that period in Forex we receive extra money or rebate even for a losing or bad trade than it will really help us and also will give us confident.

I trade with OctaFX and they offer one of the highest rebate of about 15 USD for every lot traded plus we don’t have to wait to take it out instead we can receive it instantly right after requesting it and this is exactly why everyone consider them as the Boss broker in Forex industry.

As a newbie we are looking to basically survive the early period in any work/business or even job because at that stage we don’t have too much experience as how to go or tackle the situation so if in that period in Forex we receive extra money or rebate even for a losing or bad trade than it will really help us and also will give us confident.

I trade with OctaFX and they offer one of the highest rebate of about 15 USD for every lot traded plus we don’t have to wait to take it out instead we can receive it instantly right after requesting it and this is exactly why everyone consider them as the Boss broker in Forex industry.

I think the rebate given by OctaFX is an affiliate program, whereas the rebate given by FBS here is the rebate trader without using IB.

I heard that OctaFX will provide a rebate of up to 15 lots / usd if an IB get clients over 100 people

• 4 weeks later...

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 12.11.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+02) - 12.12.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+02)

Edited by kaito kid