Demo account Contest

contest4_zpse68ee5ac.png

Registration for Round 4 of Armada Demo Cup is now open. Trading starts from September 1. Link

The total prize fund for each of first five (5) rounds amounts to 2400 USD per round and will be distributed among the ten (10) winners in each round as follows:

First place : 1000 USD
Second place: 500 USD
Third place: 200 USD
Forth place: 100 USD
Fifth place: 100 USD
Sixth place: 100 USD
Seventh place: 100 USD
Eighth place: 100 USD
Nineth place: 100 USD
Tenth place: 100 USD

• 2 weeks later...

the contest is very helpful for traders, because the contest then we can get good trading skills. contest is a good event to hone our trading skills. for that we have to use the contest well

Demo contest is very useful to practice trading that we do in the real account. by using a demo contest with discipline applying strict money management will help us to more consistently make trades on real account. if it is consistently applied, it will produce a trading profit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If it is free to participate then why not try it out I mean most of us need to learn and only then we can earn, it is a fact and I am sure everyone accept this so if we start with demo contest directly so we would be able to stand a chance to learn and also earn both at same time.

I regularly participate in two contests on my broker OctaFX. firstly I work on Champion demo contest, it is a monthly contest so I can trade my long term skills and can win 300 USD for top position and for scalping I use cTrader contest since it is weekly base and also have healthy 150 USD prize for first position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Demo contest is the best place to prove yourself although many of us don’t believe the importance of demo account. But, in my trading life, I took it very seriously for gathering most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and my trading platform MxTrade supplied me $1000,000 that inspired me very much to prove myself. I participated a demo contest that was related real prize and here I applied my all trading experience.

Demo contest is the best place to prove yourself although many of us don’t believe the importance of demo account. But, in my trading life, I took it very seriously for gathering most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and my trading platform MxTrade supplied me $1000,000 that inspired me very much to prove myself. I participated a demo contest that was related real prize and here I applied my all trading experience.

To learn the Forex basics I traded on demo, then I went live and opened an accoun with a very small deposit (there are lots of brokers offer a micro account, I chose freshforex, it doesn't require a certain amount of money for opening account) to check my stategies.

Actually, there is no alternative way to acquire proper basic knowledge in Forex devoid of a demo account. But, practically, most of the Forex traders don’t accept as true the imperative of this stage. In my trading life, I was very sincere about my demo account for gathering proper trading experience that I opened in MXTrade. Here, I got $1000,000 that inspired me very much to carry on this account seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

I think, there is no alternative way to prove yourself devoid of any kinds of trading competition. When, I kicked off my demo account in TradingBanks , I had not any kinds of trading knowledge to keep survive I this trading place. After passing 3 months , I have gathered most accurate fundamental and technical data and participated in a demo contest that was related with real prize.

I think, there is no alternative way to prove yourself devoid of any kinds of trading competition. When, I kicked off my demo account in TradingBanks , I had not any kinds of trading knowledge to keep survive I this trading place. After passing 3 months , I have gathered most accurate fundamental and technical data and participated in a demo contest that was related with real prize.

• 6 months later...

Actually, there is no alternative way to acquire proper basic knowledge in Forex devoid of a demo account. But, practically, most of the Forex traders don’t accept as true the imperative of this stage. In my trading life, I was very sincere about my demo account for gathering proper trading experience that I opened in MXTrade. Here, I got $1000,000 that inspired me very much to carry on this account seriously.

Demo account contest are good as you dont loose money as well as you can learn a lot, so there is no loss in taking part in demo account.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I kicked my demo trading in MxTrade where I got $1000, 000. This trading balance inspired me very much to continue this trading for a long time. After passing sometimes, I have gathered much accurate fundamental knowledge that helped me very much to start a live account in a proper way. So, my trading life is very much comfort and flexible.

• 4 months later...

It’s ever so amazing to be working with brokers having demo contest since this way we can gain practice which is so much important and also there are several big prizes that makes the deal easy. I trade with OctaFX company and with them, I find it all too easy through their amazing demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s seriously short with been just 90 minutes yet there are unlimited prizes to be won, so it’s really pleasant to be part of such contest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 0:13 PM, ahmadvipro said:

I think if you learn the forex trading forum and practice in the demo i think it is enough for you in the trading  , and maximize the demo account will make our trading skill more increase and be ready for trade real

Of course, join in forex forum will enhance the knowledge of good and to practice then we can use a demo account or with the contest demo of TICKMILL. So we can be ready when trading real account

• 3 weeks later...

Participating in demo contest is a good way for a trader to improve forex trading skills and acquire experience, and at the same time earn bonus trading capital as prize. ForexMart provides weekly demo contest where a hard working trader can win bonus trading capital.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 6:01 AM, uncle gober said:

with their demo account can improve our skills in trading the maximum, so it must be serious in his study for opening a real account can proceed smoothly and can earn rewards that can demo contest in perdagankan in TICKMILL

the use of a demo account is very important for us to do, given the high risk should be the maximum knowledge we have to be able to get the advantages. I was with centroFX trade in science have maximum preparation

Edited by resmana