Which is more easiest trading strategy, scalping, hedging, day trading, or short term trading??

ayuxxx

• 1 year later...

To be honest, there is no easiest trading strategy in Forex! Suppose, a knowledgeable Forex trader can earn money from this financial market by using any of trading strategy either it’s scalping or hedging! I started my trading career through only scalping but now I use all kind of trading strategy. ECN broker TradingBanks allows all trading strategy, so I can use any of them that I like!

Unfortunately, it’s very hard life mate, we should not be expecting anything easy, so everything you listed is tough, but long term trading is easier to maintain because it’s a lot to do with control over emotions and patience than anything else while other stuff like scalping or day trading needs concentrate and handling pressure as well , so that’s tougher. I like doing all styles as long as I am able to gain profits, I believe we should be open to all style in order to gain profits. I am able to do that with ease through OctaFX broker with their all-round conditions that really picks me into another level as far trading is concern especially to do with their tidy spreads and all those features.

• 7 months later...

All are easy if you know how to do it. But the wise decision is not to try all the strategy at the same time. Learn one by one and implement it. Not all traders feel comfortable with the strategies. Choose the one that know more and feel good to do. It's we who make something easy for us. I started my trading with forex. Then I switched to binary options trading. At present I trade on lxmarkets.