hi how much you are earning per month from forex is it easy as at seem or difficult?

• 4 months later...

I think it mainly depends on how much the investment one has made as according to that we can decide what is a good earning. I have invested 300 USD with OctaFX brokerage where i receive 150 USD extra due to 50% bonus so in total with 450 USD i would want to earn at least 200 USD every month if i am able to achieve that than i will be very happy and with OctaFX it is possible as they also offer healthy rebate of 15 USD per lot trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have left Forex trading long time ago since I have found better stuff and this is Binary Option trading, it’s far more profitable and less risky, but the best advantage is been able to work with a broker like FMbinary.com, it’s too good with having top class features especially 85% payout for all major assets while there is also 2-5% guaranteed payout available and if we still have any trouble then we can contact their 24/5 active support service easily.

• 5 months later...

Basically traders have to realize their trading strength first. If they expect any unrealistic profits then they may suffer in their live trading. I don’t need to do over trading because I already have healthy trading equity on my low trading balance. Don’t be surprised, because of using 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks now I am getting this flexible live trading atmosphere.

• 1 year later...

Forex trading is only easy or difficult according to your skills and experience. Unskilled traders often find it very difficult while skilled traders usually regard it as a very easy way of earning money. Your earnings depends on your investment as well as your skills.