Importance of learning in this business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

learning is so much important for every forex trader to becoming success in forex business.without learning gaining success in forex business is impossible.so we need to learn always for becoming success quick.learning can make us success.

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

learning is so much important for every forex trader to becoming success in forex business.without learning gaining success in forex business is impossible.so we need to learn always for becoming success quick.learning can make us success.

of course, learning is needed in forex trading, because with a lot to learn so I can get a lot of skills and knowledge of good trading. Learning forex demo account does not have to be. We can learn anywhere. As we learned in the forex forum. forex forums so we can get a lot of benefits. for that I am also active in the forex forum indo.mt5, let alone be able to get a bonus post for trading real account

r learning is very important and the first thing that we need in the trading business. we should have proper knowledge of trading and skills . without knowledge a man is just wasting his time. so i prefer to learn the forex first. because our earning depends on our learning. the more we learn the more we can earn here,

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

learning is very important in forex trading. due to learning then we can get the most benefit. for that, we have to start learning in a demo account before starting this forex business. So that we can benefit from forex. To that end, I tried to trade in RealTrade

• 4 months later...

I know all successful Forex traders follow specific trading strategy. I am very interested to know about your trading strategy. According to my topic, my trading strategy is world best trading strategy called ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. I am always depends on my trading strategy. It gives me 90% profit in every month. The most interesting point is, my trading strategy gives me re-entry trading signal. I am very happy with Golden Eagle performance. Are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Learning is the main way to be an expert Forex trader. The all-successful Forex traders are well educated about the Forex business. I see, maximum new Forex traders are not interested about leaning. They want to make huge profit without practicing demo account. As a result, 90% Forex traders are loser in the Forex business. By the way, I am a successful Forex trader in my real account. Because, I have leaned the market principle by my demo practicing. By the way, ‘Free Forex eBook’ of ‘GCI’ trading broker helps me very much to know the market basic knowledge. On the other hand, I have learned the fundamental rules, by the daily Forex news. Learning is the main power of success. This is way, I am a successful Forex trader in my ‘GCI’ live account.

• 1 year later...

Learning is important is everything and that’s logical. I believe that people consider learning anything too hard, but if we are determined than learning can always be fun to do. I am working with FMbinary broker where I get perfect opportunity to learn and that’s with brilliant education setup and more so is their free demo account option; it is available easily which means I can learn it all very well to bring me regular profits without much risk at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t explain the importance of learning in trading industry. Here, We can’t walk without learning. But, I see professional guideline is not available. As a result maximum new traders losing consistently as they don’t know how to trade. BY the way, free educational service of TradingBanks assist me a lot to buildup my professional trading skills.

• 8 months later...

For learning in Fx trading in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing a wide range of educational facilities with exclusive video tutorials.  So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.      

• 5 months later...
On 6/30/2016 at 9:05 PM, Umama Rana said:

For learning in Fx trading in a proper way, I have chosen  broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing a wide range of educational facilities with exclusive video tutorials.  So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.      

indeed in doing forex trading business we need to continue to improve the skills and abilities if the benefits want to get, and to better understand the basic fundamentals of forex trading it will be very beneficial for us, it is why we need to continue to learn and practice trading well so that will make us better able to understand the forex trading and can make a profit

Edited by resmana

22 hours ago, resmana said:

indeed in doing forex trading business we need to continue to improve the skills and abilities if the benefits want to get, and to better understand the basic fundamentals of forex trading it will be very beneficial for us, it is why we need to continue to learn and practice trading well so that will make us better able to understand the forex trading and can make a profit

learn one very good way to improve skills and also the ability to get the maximum trading, forex a high-risk business, and also we have to be clever in getting his money in this business. And the main one must be able to manage capital and risk manajmen also must be able to manage well if we want to survive and produce money in forex

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 2:15 PM, Gaban said:

learn one very good way to improve skills and also the ability to get the maximum trading, forex a high-risk business, and also we have to be clever in getting his money in this business. And the main one must be able to manage capital and risk manajmen also must be able to manage well if we want to survive and produce money in forex

the risk of the main things that must be controlled properly, without a risk control will not be able to survive in running forex trading business, and I also tried before plunging into a real account in centroFX perform learning by maximizing the skills and trading skills to profit it can achieved