How Forex trading is helpful for a man?

shere0901

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a good part time job, i would cetainly recommend it to any one who is looking for a part time job, and moreover its good for house wifes too.

Yes, forex is can we make as a part-time job, with forex, we can do this work whenever we want. because forex is open for 24 hours then we are free to trade. For that reason, many choose forex as a part-time job

forex trading is very helpful for any one because forex gave you opportunity to earn money and it make your life more easier and more comfortable also forex trading gave you money to achieve your goal and make your dreams come true

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

of course, so that we can benefit from forex it will help our lives. for that, we need to have many skills and experience trading. Because forex have the large risk.

of course, so that we can benefit from forex it will help our lives. for that, we need to have many skills and experience trading. Because forex have the large risk.

I agree, depending on the skills of forex business trader sees opportunities in price movements based on technical and fundamental information. forex business would be detrimental engine for traders who do not understand and a cash machine when it is understood about how good trading

Edited by kaito kid

yes, I agree with you, forex can help anyone who is willing to learn and a lot of practice. because forex has a very high risk. the risk that we need many skill and knowledge of good trading. use the demo contest of RealTrade to improve trading skills

Demo contest is a tool for profit apart from the real trading. now my broker held a FBS Pro contest with prizes totaling $ 1,000 for the top 5. another plus is, traders can use the EA so that traders can test the ability of EA

Edited by kaito kid

• 2 years later...

Forex trading business is the most helpful profession for me! I have already overcome my financial crisis comfortably through doing Forex trading even though I started with a narrow trading balance! Luckily, I got 100% deposit bonus from TradingBanks that helped me a lot to use standard trading lot size in my trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is just like any other business; it’s really helpful and allows us to make good income, but obviously we need to be good as well, it’s not any miracle that will happen and we will start making profits, we need to make sure we do the hard yard and only then we will be able to gain profits, if we are unable to do that then we will have obvious difficulties managing things. I never shy away from hard work, it’s easier to do it through OctaFX broker with their amazing educational setup which covers all grounds while have they also have demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes based yet there are unlimited prizes to be won, so all very handy.

On 7/20/2016 at 4:19 PM, Mark Burmester said:

Forex trading is just like any other business; it’s really helpful and allows us to make good income, but obviously we need to be good as well, it’s not any miracle that will happen and we will start making profits, we need to make sure we do the hard yard and only then we will be able to gain profits, if we are unable to do that then we will have obvious difficulties managing things. I never shy away from hard work, it’s easier to do it through OctaFX broker with their amazing educational setup which covers all grounds while have they also have demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes based yet there are unlimited prizes to be won, so all very handy.

Of course, forex provides a solution for hunters more money in order to have this extra income in a way that is very easy, we simply sit down at the computer and then connected to the Internet so we can start this business, if at all we do not understand at all about trading then we can use the copy of the signal in order to gain advantage in forex

On 7/22/2016 at 2:50 AM, uncle gober said:

Of course, forex provides a solution for hunters more money in order to have this extra income in a way that is very easy, we simply sit down at the computer and then connected to the Internet so we can start this business, if at all we do not understand at all about trading then we can use the copy of the signal in order to gain advantage in forex

I am sorry, but we can never ever gain simply by copying anything, so that’s we need to develop good method and strategy, it’s only way we will be able to grow and achieve positive results, but if we try to go with short cuts or stuff like copy then we are just going to end up in wrong direction and it’s something which will not help us succeed. I have learned it very well thanks to OctaFX broker and their lovely educational setup, but more importantly, it’s with their demo contest option that I have been able to perform extremely well with regularly participating on there, so not only I am able to win prizes, but get experience too, so all this is superb for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/22/2016 at 8:26 AM, ali200 said:

As the others are saying that Forex is a great channel to make money. But you need to have some skills and knowledge. So every trader must know how to trade and how to survive in Forex before start.

indeed in running forex trading business has great advantages, but to get it Necessary to perform a process that we run as such by the learning process so that the knowledge we have maximum, which will promise success factor to have maximum knowledge and experience

Edited by resmana

4 hours ago, resmana said:

indeed in running forex trading business has great advantages, but to get it Necessary to perform a process that we run as such by the learning process so that the knowledge we have maximum, which will promise success factor to have maximum knowledge and experience

of course, if the want to bring success must continually strive to optimize the skills and abilities that we have trading, forex is not a business that instant we do need a process we need to run as well as by studying with zeal

We basically think only good trading knowledge can bring success in this market place.  But in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

On 12/17/2016 at 1:30 AM, Mucomba Anthony  said:

We basically think only good trading knowledge can bring success in this market place.  But in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

in bringing success in forex trading explained that the primary must be smart in choosing a good broker comfortable in doing so, and must also have the skills and abilities of the maximum. With it we have to keep on learning by doing our best to be in profit can be obtained when running the forex business together centroFX

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 10:01 AM, resmana said:

in bringing success in forex trading explained that the primary must be smart in choosing a good broker comfortable in doing so, and must also have the skills and abilities of the maximum. With it we have to keep on learning by doing our best to be in profit can be obtained when running the forex business together

well in choosing a broker we have to choose the best that we can comfortably and safely in a run in his financial investments. And definitely generate profit should certainly do learning as much as possible to maximize the science, because it shows success in forex trading

22 hours ago, Gaban said:

well in choosing a broker we have to choose the best that we can comfortably and safely in a run in his financial investments. And definitely generate profit should certainly do learning as much as possible to maximize the science, because it shows success in forex trading

The best brokers are always provide the best facilities, and we can see in teregulasinya. And indeed choose a broker that is definitely safe to be more comfortable in carrying out its activities apalgi maximum when science can be better and be able to profit in getting consistently

On 12/27/2016 at 1:21 PM, Gaban said:
On 12/28/2016 at 11:26 AM, resmana said:

The best brokers are always provide the best facilities, and we can see in teregulasinya. And indeed choose a broker that is definitely safe to be more comfortable in carrying out its activities apalgi maximum when science can be better and be able to profit in getting consistently

in choosing a broker in the business we have to do with the best, and in enhancing the knowledge also that we should do just as well be in a demo account to be learned as possible so that the selection of brokers we have chosen the best and also the science is in maximum will be maximal in forex trading business as well as profit can we get

Edited by Gaban

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

in choosing a broker in the business we have to do with the best, and in enhancing the knowledge also that we should do just as well be in a demo account to be learned as possible so that the selection of brokers we have chosen the best and also the science is in maximum will be maximal in forex trading business as well as profit can we get

in practice it is quite expected in the forex trading business is, of course with the knowledge that the maximum will be more leverage in performing forex trading. Not an easy business to run it needs to do a process that takes a long time to have the maximum science