Do not depend of luck depend on you.

shere0901

The traders who are not able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly only they depend on luck. In my trading career, I can calculate the real movement of this trading place with surely due to exact candlestick that I am getting from my trading platform MXTrade. By means of this candlestick, I can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, it’s not possible to be a successful trader only depends on luck. To be honest, the success of a Forex trader depends on his trading skills, knowledge on technical and fundamental, experience of trading and analytical power. By the way, according to my trading experience I have seen mostly greedy Forex traders are affected by their luck. And, I always depend on professional trading analysis that I get from TradingBanks in every day. Here is available both type of Forex analysis.

• 4 weeks later...

I think luck is mainly for people who prefer doing gambling, it is not the way real traders work, so we need to be decisive whether we want to do gambling or trading, if we are interested in trading then there is no place for luck. I depend only on one thing and that’s my broker Nova FX, it is a superb company having stable spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs while they also provide daily market news and updates, it is equally beneficial.

I am very much dependable on my trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of MXTrade as my trading broker. I have increased my trading knowledge from all educational facilities that make sure this ECN trading platform at all times. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable and I have not to depend on my luck.

• 1 month later...

I am extremely dependable on my trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time with support of my trading broker MXTrade. From this ECN trading platform, I have acquired all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that always help me to make profit with certainly during my trading. so, I can lead a profitable trading life.

For me luck is for people who are weak in terms of knowledge and experience, but if we have those things then we are never required to have luck. I never care about luck especially with TradeWiseFx company at my support, it is especially great through their wide range of features especially with having over 64 currency pairs, commodities, indices, index and much more while all trading orders are executed instantly!

Edited by John Hampshire

As a professional Forex trader I can’t open my trade by deepening on my luck or anything this type of unrealistic matter. Actually, I always do my live trading based on my own trading system. I practiced this trading strategy into my demo for a long time to justify the accuracy of this trading strategy.

That’s way, I am not worried about my SL. Besides, I can use any type of trading instruments in my live account as TradingBanks broker allows all kind of trading strategy pr system.

This is also one reason which will show us the difference between ordinary trader and good one, as time pass traders will seek luck to fall in their favor in order to get things working well, but when it comes to experts, we will witness them been careless about luck, as they believe in their own ability. I am also in same mode, as I don’t worry over luck since I believe if I am good enough then things will work for me and I just need to be patient. I work with OctaFX broker and this is only luck I can talk about, as having great broker like them is nothing short of luck especially with brilliant bonuses up to 50% for deposit.

• 1 year later...

q am not sure if we can rely on luck. given the very high risk of forex. What we need in forex is hard work not luck. Because luck is only 1% while the 99% is hard work. So that we can get profit from forex with hard work. and  i  am use FXB Trading as my broker in forex. they are my teacher and hlper. they leran me ho to be best trader etc. and give me best service.

Nobody ought to rely upon fortunes in trading. You can be respected one or two or three times. In any case, You truly do need to acknowledge what you're doing. It's the relentless work that at long last pays off. In the event that you do solid work in right way, you will get achievement. I trade forex at FXPM broker. I like the platform of the broker. It doesn't make any phony candles like numerous different brokers. I other than like their educational resources.

Forex trading is not a business of luck. We do not gamble here. This market is pure statistical and calculating business. Your luck may be help you for couple of trades but as soon as the market strikes reverse you are gonna losses. If you are gambler you can try binary option but in real trading you will need proper knowledge and strategy. I take help of my broker AAFX for getting more knowledge about the market.