Is forex the best job in your life?

shere0901

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone should have an aim for his successful life and to reach his goal he have to get a job. So I think Forex is the best way to make ones career and make his credit. There is more chance to make his career by forex. Forex is more profitable job for everyone. I think forex is the best way than any other system. So forex is best for my own life.

Edited by kaito kid

Yes of course Forex trading is an excellent opportunity to build a strong career and also a best way to earn huge profit within no time and it is the only online business which counts experience and business skills.

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.

I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

Yes of course Forex trading is an excellent opportunity to build a strong career and also a best way to earn huge profit within no time and it is the only online business which counts experience and business skills.I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

i see your broker in russia. i'm trading in a liteforex . it is russia too. i see many trader can get a thousand dollar with affiliate in here .

Yes forex can change your life but it depends on yourself that how much you want to earn from forex. It will give you whatever you want but you just have to be devoted,hardworking spend time on forex.

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

of course, everything is dependent on your trading skills. Forex can be your primary job if you have a good trading skills. because Forex is risky. so we need a good trading skills to be able to make forex as main occupation. Do you know RealTrade?

Yes forex is best business and like a job for me,I want to become a good trader in forex for work and earn huge profit from the trading system,it is good online earning opportunity for work and earn profit from the market,We can get success from the market with experience and strong skill.

Let's Try Armada Demo Cup 2014 : Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool

• 4 months later...

Of course it is. We traders need to have huge experiences and technical skills to trade in Forex and to make sure our profits. Without having experiences, we really can not get any profits in Forex market. Therefore, I learnt trading on demo account and regularly practice a lot to improve my skills. I prefer OctaFX broker most to trade safely and to continue my trading life long.

fact that forex is the best job. but to be able to make forex as a full-time job then we need a lot of skills, knowledge and experience. for that we need to learn and practice because forex trading has a lot of risk so it is not easy to make forex as a regular job. now I just make my trading in freshforex as a part-time job

FreshForex - fresh view on money