Are you using stop loss or take profit?

ali200

I can never trade without using my stop loss and take profits, even if i trades the longer term that i might leave the trader for days, i will still place these essential rules that will help me to manage my account better in case of unexpected trading. To say the truth, you can not have them absent and thinks you are a better trader.Are you using stop loss or take profit?

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 years later...

I use both! In addition, stop loss trading tool helps me to save my trading balance from any unexpected result! On the other hand, take profit brings best income in my trading! Actually, I don’t set my SL and TP positions manually because of my low trading skill, but I set these tools based on live market analysis of TradingBanks broker!  

I think most important work we have to do after making profits is that we should stay within good money management levels , but unfortunately when we make some profits we become greedy in wanting more so ultimately it give us horrible losses and we really never able to recover, so we must applying an stoploss and takeprofit in market same as like me in TICKMILL

57 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

I think most important work we have to do after making profits is that we should stay within good money management levels , but unfortunately when we make some profits we become greedy in wanting more so ultimately it give us horrible losses and we really never able to recover, so we must applying an stoploss and takeprofit in market same as like me in TICKMILL

yes, it has the ability to manage money properly it will make us survive in forex. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we should be able to clever in managing money well so the loss was not greater. And using Sl and TP will make our account survive in forex

On 7/22/2016 at 5:24 PM, ahmadvipro said:

Forex is a business that has a high risk that we need to continue to enhance the ability of trading is good for us can trade with a maximum. and profit that we get we need to use it well

indeed forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, to minimize the risk then we should be able to continue to improve the skills well, with increasing skills will allow us to trade with a maximum

• 4 months later...

If you wanna be a profitable Forex trader then you should use both of them! They are not alternative choice against other, so don’t compare SL with TP! In my live trading, I use my SL levels so willingly, since I have narrowest trading spread facility from TradingBanks! This is way, I make my daily trading target so early!

• 1 month later...

It will difficult to enforce money management without the use of take profit and stop loss. Good money management involves the use of  both take profit and stop loss. Omitting either of them will put you at a disadvantageous position.