Is Forex trading frustrating for beginners?

ali200

Initially when I started trading it was a frustrating experience because I lost my all dollar.
so I would like fellow traders to share their experience as regards starters?
After facing loss I was so frustrate bot not give up. I decided that I have to success in this sector at nay cost and I tried to identify the best Forex best learning strategy. Now I still under learning stage and hope in future I will be a good trader. No doubt about it.
Share your experience also. Thanks

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Forex is a high risk business. For novice traders, indeed much frustration when trading first. because conditions demo account differ with real account. In demo account we can be succesfull but in real account not necessarily. Therefore, for the first step, we can trade with the minimum deposit to test our trading psychology.

• 11 months later...

It depends on our mindset, as if we keep things simple and don't over expect anything than there will not be much of an issue with getting frustrated, but if we start expecting too much without knowledge than we will fail. I trade with OctaFX, where i don't need to be frustrated, as with their amazing system of allowing us to follow top trader and also their free analysis service, it is so easier to make profits with so many facilities.

• 2 years later...

Trading forex is the most easy  thing to make money within a very short time. It is a most profitable and enjoyable business as well if you have good trading knowledge and support from your broker. But nowadays there are many fraud brokers in the market. Which causes the frustration for beginners. Because some brokers cheat their clients. Harass them unnecessarily and also did not give proper bonus. Ironfx is one of them. this is the worst broker I have ever worked with. 

It relies upon our attitude, as though we keep things straightforward and don't over expect anything than there won't be a lot of an issue with getting baffled, however in the event that we begin expecting excessively without learning than we will fall flat. I exchange with Forex4you, where I don't should be baffled, as with their stunning arrangement of enabling us to take after best trader and furthermore their free investigation benefit, it is so less demanding to make benefits with such huge numbers of offices. 
We require test our system. we require rehearse in demo account. beginning with little cash. in the event that you need put something aside for your cash. you can contribute it to a for each who would manager be able to your cash better you. On the off chance that we have examined the demo account well forex won't make us disappointed.

Forex trading is endlessly charming in case we put aside the chance to perceive how the market works,we can regard the market strikingly well absolutely when we have the favored perspective information,and we can be virtuoso if we can basically have that sort of data with driving forward preparing and learning, data can never be luxuriously for us as traders. I similarly regard trading forex at FXPM, a forex broker where I feel safe with my cash. It moreover has minute withdrawal and deposit facility. It executes the trade without reqouting

it may be that some novice traders are frustrated at finding things they can not solve. but all that can be overcome with a heart and a cold head. in forex trading that surely everyone has experienced frustration with various reasons. but in FXB Trading you will not be as frustrated as in other brokers