Forex trading vs real estates.

ali200

We all have dwelled in into the forex world for quite a long time now, and we all believe that forex trading makes a lot of money for us. But what i want us to discuss now is whether forex makes more money than the real estate business. Real estate involves building sales and forex involves currency sales. Real estate is one of the highest selling and easiest business with less risk in the world today so i want to know your view about this issue. I need your unique suggestions as usual.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is very minimal initial investment in forex but still if have enough capital to invest i would say real estate is a good deal, because the prices of real estates are constantly up....

real estate opportunities is very high, but the capital required is also very high. unlike the case with forex. Where we can start trading with small capital. Instaforex like, we can take advantage of trading with a deposit bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer forex trading. because forex is a very profitable business. To start trading forex and also does not require a large capital. We can utilize the free capital of a broker for trading. Like instaforex which gives a bonus post for trading real account

you are right but still if you want to make hazzle free investment i think then you should go with Real estate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/4/2016 at 10:09 PM, eden100 said:

I prefer Forex against real estate because Forex is simple and we can start trading with little investment but real stat need lot of capital so if you have little capital then Forex is good.

Yeah, you are absolutely right! This is the only one business where we can start with small investment! Even, a knowledgeable Forex trader can earn huge amount of money with small trading capital because of their good trading skill! I also started with small trading capital, but now I am comfortable in my live account!

Edited by Tanzil Al Banna

No, it’s just crazy comparison and makes absolutely no sense at all. Real estates is an offline business and is completely different concept, but Forex trading is just poles apart. I will not compare it at all because both are good in their own rights. I do Forex trading and I just love it because I get complete freedom and comfort here been 24/5 on. I am able to work it out through my own schedule and even thanks to OctaFX broker, it’s ever easy with their mobile cTrader platform, it’s stunning with been incredibly smooth and simple yet it’s highly upgraded and advance technology, so one can work very smoothly from anywhere and anytime he wishes to do so.

• 2 months later...

The forex market is part of the financial market while the real estate market is part of the property market. The financial market is very different from the property market, particularly in the aspect of liquidity. The forex market has the highest turnover compared to any other market world wide.