Is forex make rich quickly?????

ali200

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This rule is not appropriate for all Forex traders! Even, I see which new traders are too much crazy to make quick money from this business ultimately they lose their full balance so quickly! I have selected my trading target according to my demo trading performance! Although, big trading leverage service of TradingBanks inspires me to make more money.

well it really depends, if you are asking can it make one rich fast,the answer is yes, but would it be easy, i can safely say no, forex trading is not as easy as some think.

yes, it is not easy to get rich in forex as forex risk is very high. for the rich in forex then we need a process that is not easy and briefly. rich in forex requires time and effort. For that, we have much to learn and practice trading with good

In order to my trading experience by and large traders especially the newcomers try to make money quickly from this trading place without learning. That’s why, almost 90% traders are loser form this volatile trading place due to lack of proper trading knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success in Forex trading. so, we have to learn this market place for becoming rich rapidly.

• 11 months later...

You can become rich quickly from forex trading under certain market conditions. But this need not be your attitude as a trader as it may lead to emotional trading and endanger your trading account. You can still earn modest profits by using position sizing that will not endanger your trading account.