Keep you are trading simple

ali200

Use too many indicator will make us confused. i just use one indicator to trade with Armada Markets. I try to maximize it , surely i also improve my trading skills to make more maximal profit, try to discipline when trading.

I agree with you, using many indicators will only make us become confused. We will have difficulty in doing the analysis. Therefore, I prefer trading using a single indicator. I find it easier to analyze the price. So the result will be maximal.

Use too many indicator will make us confused. i just use one indicator to trade with Armada Markets. I try to maximize it , surely i also improve my trading skills to make more maximal profit, try to discipline when trading.

Agree with this using too many indicators confused us and create many problems so it is always better to have only one or two indicators and focus well.

Using one or two simple strategies that we understand and master it properly, much better than using a lot of strategy / indicator that we do not understand. I only use the support and resistant to trade with my trading account in galleass, although my capital is not big but I was able to generate profits with this simple system.

Yes, and therefore, I use an indicator. if we can understand the indicators that we use the results will be good. for beginners I think it's better to use a single indicator as long as we can understand the indicators that we use.

I agree, most use technical indicators understood by traders in predicting price movements. other than that, do not forget the fundamental news that could make a significant move in the price.
One of the fundamental reference news, which I use is www.fxbazooka.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Of course, simplicity is the main strategy of success here. That’s way, I only use one custom indicator of TradingBanks in my live chart. This custom indicator helps to understand market flow. On the other hand, I track market trend manually by using horizontal lines. Thus I do my live trading and definitely I am happy on my live trading performance.

Keeping things simple is very crucial and can make massive difference to how we work, I believe when we’re calm and keeping things simple, we will automatically find brokers coming easier. This is why I love to trade with OctaFX broker; it’s a wonderful company especially with their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, so with such earning I don’t think it’s required for me to be aggressive or doing anything out of the box.

• 2 weeks later...

By keeping our trades simple, means we are actually focusing not on how much we are earning, but how consistent are we in earning those profits. Most that thinks complicated trading would be a good solution is caused by the mindset which aims for the amount of profit one could earn, not about being consistent. Now I try to use the concept of trading is simple to utilize custom indicators using ECN account in vipromarket

Mindset greatly affect the outcome of our trading, therefore we need to have a good mindset in forex trading that will allow us to trade with the maximum. Trading with a good mindset then we can manage capital wisely so that the advantage we can get. Forex is very risky so it should not be complicated, we have to think simple in forex trading

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is not really simple because it is the biggest financial market in the world with high risk. Nevertheless when the needed or required knowledge and experiences are acquired through hard work or from a professional willing to assist. The Foreign Exchange Trade Academy provides high quality, practical, professional online education for any level of traders. I have learnt lots of things like tricks, understand market news and charts, and following the Trends properly with their courses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, it’s no question that we are definitely at better bet if we go with safe approach, as I believe the risk factor is just too much otherwise especially if we are just starting up our career. I always play it safe and keep it simple, it’s seriously helpful with a broker like OctaFX since they are all very special with having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so all these factors makes things ever easy and really allows us to work with ease, so that really helps up with getting solid rewards and allows us to be entirely comfortable with things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...