Gaban

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think above two points are the most attractive for traders and both these points make the difference. Forex is becoming popular because of margin trading very much.

I want to share about experience the trader who got $2453.26 from $5 cash rewards from FBS.
Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?
The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.
I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything is like benefit when you are trading in Forex business. We trader here doing Trading investing our own money just to make profits and make our career. Of course we all have same goal that to win trading and to become successful in this industry. As I am trading with OctaFX broker, everything is benefits to me. I started my trading without investing my money because I won a Demo contest and got 250$ as 3rd prize. Using that credit, I got chances to perform on live trading.

It is very exciting and and pleasant to receive bonus from you broker, but even more amazing to get huge cashbacks (rebates) from your trades. My broker Hotforex offers this great feature of "making partial refund" for traders (take for example awesome Ramadan Cashback program). I've earned 560$ so far taking advantages of every rebate promo Hotforex introduces..

In Forex trading, a small deposit can control a much larger total contract value. Leverage gives the trader the ability to make nice profits while at the same time keeping the risk capital to a minimum.

For example, if you trade with 1:100 leverage it means that a 100 EUR in Armada Markets, margin deposit would enable a trader to buy or sell 10,000 EUR worth of currencies. Similarly, with 500 EUR, one could trade with 50,000 EUR and so on. However, leverage can also be a double-edged sword as without proper risk management, this high degree of leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.