Long Term vs Scalping vs Intra-Day Trading

ali200

Long Term vs ScalpingMetode is perfect for people who are busy and have capital.

Advantages:

Psychological distress is much smaller.

No need to keep an eye chart every day.

Analysis simpler, more towards fundamental analysis.

Disadvantages:

Necessary capital in order to secure and trading profit generated according to the length of time the investment.

Need more understanding about fundamental analysis, it is necessary to follow the development of the economy through a variety of print and broadcast media; Bloomberg, CNBC, etc..

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Scalping is my favorite system. But be sure you are using broker that allowed you to do scalp. I am using armada markets. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's.perfectly match while my own EA are tick scalper, i also given additional advantage while my order are only cost 0.8 pips per trade. Initially I also tried several brokers before choosing Armada, this is caused by a lot of positive reviews from friends who have used this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Before going onto my personal favorite I would say them according to their likings by experts. Long term trading is the most preferred and recommend away since it helps maintain account without risk than comes the midterm way, which is neither too long or short, it is 2nd most used style and lastly scalping, it is the most risky, but also the most profitable way.

I am currently working with OctaFX and they allow me all these methods. In fact the conditions those are available here are ideal for this. They have low spread that is just 0.2 pips for major pairs which are perfect for scalpers and the swap free option without any need of proving our religion are ideal for long term. My favorite way is long term.

• 2 weeks later...

Through months of research I've narrowed down that if you scalp there's only one way to do it, and that's through a decent robot (none of this $99 rubbish). Most decent EAs are only available through a developer or an EA , sometimes you can get decent forex account managers to trade for you (requires research and they are limited). Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for scalping.the low spread given, personally i use scalp my system with armada market ECN account i've got 0.8 pips cost per trade with EURUSD, including commision.

http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html
a quick look on their live spread. not a raw spread, but a low feemark up, as i've got execution quality on ECN account type.

• 2 months later...

Through months of research I've narrowed down that if you scalp there's only one way to do it, and that's through a decent robot (none of this $99 rubbish). Most decent EAs are only available through a developer or an EA , sometimes you can get decent forex account managers to trade for you (requires research and they are limited). Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for scalping.the low spread given, personally i use scalp my system with armada market ECN account i've got 0.8 pips cost per trade with EURUSD, including commision.

http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html

a quick look on their live spread. not a raw spread, but a low feemark up, as i've got execution quality on ECN account type.

sounds good! Are you satisfied with its withdrawal?

• 9 months later...

Because of small balance from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy in my trading career. Practically, we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading strategy due to getting profit instantly.

But, due to many restrictions scalping cannot use in a regulated trading brokers. But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading platform which always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spread.

• 1 year later...

Long term trading is usually more profitable than intra-day trading, while intra-day trading is usually more profitable than scalping. Most traders are discouraged from trading the higher time frames due to their lack of the skills in predicting long term price direction.

• 11 months later...

Various trading strategies are designed and developed with a view to fulfilling the trading objectives of forex traders. For example- you want greater liquidity than scalping can be greater scope. But if you have big capital or you require long term profit then long tern trading is better but with the greater risk and low liquidity. So; before trading with any trading strategy; pros and con of each strategy has to be evaluated.

• 4 years later...