When do you feel you are professional Trader ?

ali200

When I was able to generate a consistent profit, which accumulated monthly is more than enough to cover the needs of my life. But to be able to reach there I'm sure is not as easy and as fast as one might imagine, but I'm sure I could, that's why I enjoy the process of how to get there, although now that I generate profit has not been great, but I'm sure I can do better later. I started with just a small capital forex in a mini account, I tried to get my trading capital increase of my own trading results.

I find it to be a professional trader when I was getting consistent profit. and was able to trade for living. For now, I am still trying to become a professional trader. Therefore, I have a many to learn and practice.

if we think and trade professionally then only we can be able to earn good and with consistency because when we able to be professional we can think free from emotions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

In point of fact, when I get consistent TPs in my live trading, then I! But, I know loss is a very common scenario in every business. That’s way, I am not angry on my SLs actually! I addition, I know how to maintain risk ratio in trading! I found proper trained through beginners training course of TradingBanks broker.

• 10 months later...

When you are able to earn a living though forex trading, then you a can be regarded as a professional trader. Being a professional trader does not imply that you are through with learning. Most professional traders continues to learn in order to retain their edge in the forex market.