How do you find a broker of your choice?

Gaban

I am trading in forex with AAFX at the moment. I found this broker from my one trader friend. I used to be a frustrated trader due to broker problem. I was searching for a good broker. Then my friend suggested me of this broker. I have searched review about this broker in review site. Then I was satisfied what I saw. Now I am trading peacefully with this broker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get a fully transparent I would suggest you LQDFX which offering 100% initial bonus which can be used for all time without any kinds of restrictions including 0 pip lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. Basically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. So, when looking for a profitable bonus please be careful.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found the broker of my choice through research. I was looking for an ECN broker to maximize my profits as a frequent trader. I found one in Trade12. They offer tighter spreads so I didn't have to sacrifice most of my profits paying for a normal broker. I can definitely say they are the best broker for me as they perfectly met my necessities.

I don’t think it is difficult to find right broker, as we need to look at simple things. We need to go with regulated broker and one that got reputation. It’s easier through broker like FreshForex, as they are in the market for last 12/13 years with excellent reputation. The conditions too are top notch with having zero spreads, fast execution and many such schemes; it makes one work really nicely.

Choosing a broker and a good broker is very crucial which I think is more important than being able to trade properly cause all your deposits are rested with the broker and if your broker blocks all your money including your capital then whether you make million dollar profit it will not count. So, its very important. I currently trade with Forex4you and I think they are the most honest and clear broker I have ever traded with. Their service is world class and support is awesome. Lowest spreads, swap free accounts, PAMM account facility and better execution and quicker withdrawals no matter how many profit you make.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 11:54 PM, Willem Hesselink said:

Choosing a broker and a good broker is very crucial which I think is more important than being able to trade properly cause all your deposits are rested with the broker and if your broker blocks all your money including your capital then whether you make million dollar profit it will not count. So, its very important. I currently trade with Forex4you and I think they are the most honest and clear broker I have ever traded with. Their service is world class and support is awesome. Lowest spreads, swap free accounts, PAMM account facility and better execution and quicker withdrawals no matter how many profit you make.

It's not easy to choose broker for trading. There are many brokers. The best online stock brokers are known for their outstanding customer service while others are known for low-cost stock trades or effective trading tools.

The economic situation in the world prevailing today has scared off many traders and there is a growing desire for usage of speculative tools in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market. It has become necessary that traders possess knowledge of the latest trends in the trading market and they have to keep themselves updated at all times

• 2 months later...