How do you find a broker of your choice?

Gaban

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always want to go with which Binary broker has best trading facilities and features with enough capital security. I can’t compromise about my capital security issue. So, after doing long time analysis about Binary Option brokers’ regulation and their live activities then I found CITrades trading broker is the best selection for me. Here I get low trading spreads for trading.

For me it was a crunch test to figure out a good broker since I do option trading and finally a good broker for that was seriously tough but thanks to http://optionsbee.com/ I was able to find the best and that too after comparing all the top companies as they have perfect system where all reviews are available so after checking all I found my best match and due to that I feel so comfortable now trading with my choice broker.

Edited by Cochran

• 10 months later...

I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to exclusive trading facilities that is very supportive to lead a profitable trading life. I got 100% initial bonus from this ECN trading broker that I at all times can use devoid of any kinds of restrictions with lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

My initial tendency was to select a education friendly trading platform as I didn’t know how to trade in Forex business alike a knowledgeable Forex trader. Then, I found TradingBanks which broker has all kind of educational program from trading eBook to advance training course. Really, I have made my professional trading skills through those free educational features.

I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a successful trading life. I got 100% initial bonus from this regulated ECN trading broker that I am able to use for all time without any kinds of restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

I think these are some considerations for choosing a broker

1.) Customer Service
Most importantly, a broker's customer service must be excellent! 24/7 customer service reps available is an absolute must & you can't do without it. A quality customer service team is the first step to finding the best broker for you.

2.) Platform
Analyze the brokers trading platform. Are you comfortable with it? Does it have all the necessary information you need to trade? Is there a market news feed somewhere in the corner or somewhere else on the site?

3.) Mini/Micro Accounts
If you are a beginner, try looking for a broker which offers Mini & even micro accounts. For just a few hundred bucks you can test your trading skills, hone your market savy & learn the tricks of trading forex.

4.) Instant Execution of Your Orders
This is an absolute must! If execution isn't instant, as soon as you place your order, find a new broker.

5.) Do Your Research
Look online & check out forums for reviews of the broker you're thinking of trading with. Make sure that they have been around for a long time & that traders have had good experiences.

• 5 months later...

I was also confused about this issue when I was a new trader! Actually, I used a different way but I that worked for me! I got so many positive reviews on TradingBanks broker. In addition, I see this broker offers all of trading facilities that I want actually. So, I have selected this one! Definitely, it’s a regulated broker!

• 1 month later...

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Now, as a scalper I am using Trade12 broker because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.                

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using 100% initial bonus including lowest trading spreads without any restrictions.       

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very lucky to found MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.           

On 1/21/2016 at 2:05 PM, Money Morkel said:

I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to exclusive trading facilities that is very supportive to lead a profitable trading life. I got 100% initial bonus from this ECN trading broker that I at all times can use devoid of any kinds of restrictions with lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.

Choosing a broker is very difficult task; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams.  By the way, now I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 10/21/2016 at 2:20 AM, Mucomba Anthony  said:

Choosing a broker is very difficult task; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams.  By the way, now I am very lucky to which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

because the broker is a business partner should be able to support a trader to achieve success in forex trading preformance. so instead of just choosing a broker who can give comfort to you but look for a broker who can support the process of your success in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker.  I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds with 100% initial bonus , lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.              

• 4 months later...

Choosing a broker is one  of the most important tasks a trader has to perform that can determine the fortunes in the forex business. This is because your choice of broker can make the difference between your success or failure.  I invite you to try my chosen broker so that you can attest to others.

It wasn’t tough, as I went simply for brokers that have fair amount of reputation and that’s why I operated with FreshForex, as they are amongst the top companies in the industry servicing since last 12/13 years. Every feature is present here from deposit bonus up to 101% to Mega Rebate and much more, it’s all truly stunning and makes it work beautifully!

• 4 weeks later...

You have to decide on the qualities you want from your forex  broker  and look out for the broker that meets those requirements. You need to try out the broker with a funded live account, albeit minimally, to confirm the reliability of the broker.

• 3 weeks later...

My choice is no magical shop but just a genuine broker and I got it with FP Markets. They are rock star for me, as they are licensed by ASIC which got massive client protection policy. At the same time, they are a true ECN and an Australian based company, so that is really cherry on the cake for me. They are the number one Australian broker servicing since last 12 years and highly rated in the world as well having 4.5/5 rating on FPA, it truly leads the way as per right broker is concern.

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which at all times make sure lowest trading spreads. as a scalper in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.