How do you find a broker of your choice?

Gaban

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At present, it become really hard to find a good trading broker that provide best trading facilities and help traders to earn money in their live trading. I seen, maximum new trading brokers are scam broker. Therefore, I always prefer to trade in an old and award winning trading broker. I managed to find a good trading broker after doing long time research. For being a regulated trading broker with over 11 years trading experience, I have selected ‘GCI’ trading broker as my trading platform. This multi award winning broker that not only providing amazing trading facilities but also unsure my profits all the time. I have been trading is Forex with this broker more than three years. I really never got any problem to trade in this trading platform.

The simple but valuable advice sentence is 'Never make any deal with a non-regulated broker'. A non regulated broker never gives common trading securities for its traders.

On the other hand, being an ECN and Fully Regulated broker, CommexFX is using separate accounts to keep protected traders money segregated from company's fund, isn't that great?

CommexFX also provides Lowest Spread and Standard leverage facilities. Trading for a long time now I can say that, this is the Best Forex Trading Platform.

Good broker is a broker that provides benefits to traders. besides trading broker that gives a lot of promotions and contests to promote the spirit of the trader to trade better. now, FBS has a lot of promotions and bonuses that are useful for traders. one of benefit is 100% Deposit bonus every deposit

Edited by kaito kid

Trading forex in ideal broker is a good for the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

Actually, I am using FXCC trading broker from last two years. It is a ECN trading broker. Therefore, I am very relaxed about my capital securities. On the other hand, I get exclusive trading facilities by my trading broker. Therefore, my trading life becomes smart and enjoyable. I never want to invest my trading capital in a market maker trading broker.

arbitrage scalping is my favorite system. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies, before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suit my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. my suggestion is define your trading system first, and go find a proper broker for it, dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all you need anyway. good luck.

Many brokers criteria that must be considered. I now choose a broker of the system as well as trading conditions that give the best benefit to me. I now use a scalping system to trade. to do scalping require server speed and accuracy of execution without requotes. I get this when trying to trade in Armada Markets to open ECN account.

My concept is very simple. I prefer to trade in a company which respect and treats people equally. I see so many brokers offering account according to the investment; it is a shame in my view. If we put such offers it shows priority is only with high investors, therefore i always suggest OctaFX, as they are the Best broker in Asia from past 2 years, but still they have equal condition for all investors starting from just 5 USD.

• 2 weeks later...

It was not easy or simple to be able find a broker which was suitable for my style of trading, as I am a completely moody trader, so sometimes I do scalping or long term. It is not easy to get a broker that has all the options for various styles, but OctaFX was a rare company like that. I was able to do use my favorite style of scalping with their permission.

I receive the ideal condition that one could demand as a scalper with low spread of just 0.2 pips and all trading orders executed without requotes while that’s not all even for long term traders they have swap free account, which makes it so easy for us to work with comfort instead of worrying about fees.

Naturally, brokers with lower the spreads, the better it is for trading result, especially with scalping trading strategies. traders should had a proper understanding, how spread affect their trading result. for example i had monthly total order at average150 transaction on EURUSD, at first i use non ecn broker service, 2 pips spread on eurusd which means, 150 x 2 pips, 300 pips monthly cost in total, but now my result getting better as I moved into armada market, an ECN brokerage service total cost
per-transaction are 0.7 pips x 150 trades equal to 105 pips monthly cost. have anyone ever consider how spread cost your trade. and yess indeed ecn brokers cost cheaper, now i have 195 pips additional profit. before start and pick up your desired trading style, better consider how much it cost, what benefit and what the risk. scalping are commonly an overtrade system, which means spread does matter with this trading system. all the best for you all

• 3 months later...

You can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but before you invest your money, it helps us to find out more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations, customer service, security of our funds, servers, financial transactions and much more . It is better to try the performance of the server with demo account first

It's worth testing a broker before you deside to trade Forex with it. Lots of offers from plenty of bokers can easily confuse anyone, therefore a demo account is a good chance to understand if it's the right broker for you. I aslo like an opportunity to use no deposit bonus (I'm testing FreshForex at the moment), because I can test how long it takes to withdraw money as well.