How do you find a broker of your choice?

Gaban

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think finding a broker is very easy because all the brokers we can find on the internet. but the difficulty is to find a broker who fits the criteria we want. I think now FBS is very suitable for me, I withdraw funds from my trading in the FBS by using a local bank. This process has been introduced by a broker for a long time. so far I have not experienced problems regarding withdrawal and that I do

To find good broker one should search lot about their market reputation, advance facilities, convenient to use, legal license and must consult with experience traders as its all about our money.

Yes I am agreed, people should check it background and make sure it regulated and safe. other than that it also important to review it spread on major currency. OctaFX has everything traders need to be an excellent traders where it regulated and well known broker. my experiences using OctaFX is excellent and great. the withdraw process is easy and fast and the spread is low.

Finding a good broker is very tough i have been lucky that i found OctaFX. I tried to search many brokers some were given great reviews by big sites while some were really liked by users but i was hardly able to find a broker which had both the review sites favor and also public liking than i found out about OctaFX which was a rare broker which was loved by both and credit to that is service they provide like 50% bonus and many more which makes it one of the top brokerage company at present.

Selection of brokers must comply with the trader's own criteria. I have criteria that I use brokers have low spreads, speed of execution, as well as bonus offers and exciting promotions. if you want to get comfort in the trading of course we have to choose a broker that provides comfort with a lot of experience. I now use the FBS because many of my friends use this broker

My wish list is to have a broker which has instant payments, low spread, great bonus, popular and most important understands me and value me as a client and to be honest i am proud that OctaFX is my broker as they have fulfilled all my condition and the best one is that they respect and treat me like a family which at times is really emotional so this is big plus because of their friendly support service.

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.

the most important thing in choosing a broker is to choose a broker that is very reliable. therefore we need to test the quality of the brokers that we will use. So we need to learn and practice trading well. for that we need a lot of trading well so that we are able to trade with better again.

Very true mate if we want to succeed in Forex than having a broker which we can rely upon is absolutely necessary. OctaFX is the only broker i can trust as i have been trading with them for almost 1 and half year now and it's amazing that i feel like i have been trading forever with them such is the treatment i get. They are one of few brokers left which think clients making money is healthy and that is what OctaFX does. They help me earn consistent income by their expert analysis.

I always like better to trade in a regulated or an ECN trading broker, because this type of trading broker can provides enough trading facilities with account securities. This is way, I have selected ‘GCI’ trading broker as my trading broker. It has been award as ‘Best Forex Broker’ several time, so it is proved that broker is not market maker. Therefore, I it is very comfortable with my big trading capital.

Now, it become really hard to find a good trading broker that provides best trading facilities with enough trading securities and also help traders to win from live trading account. By the way, I always prefer to go with a regulated trading broker, because only the regulated trading broker can provides us best trading securities. After doing long time study, I have found that ‘GCI’ trading broker is one of the best reliable and trusted trading broker for me. It has been award-winning broker as ‘Best Forex Broker’ several times. This broker not only providing amazing trading facilities and bonus but also ensures traders profit ratio all the time. This is not market maker broker; therefore, I am very secure with my long trading capital.