js from 9planetreviews dot com

Hi folks. Found this Forum today in Blondie's blog.

Looks pretty interesting and I hope it takes off.

I've been running a blog for over 3 years now and before that was the analyst for 1worlddoublers dot com.

Well, don't have a day job, not for the last five years or so. So this is all that I do (review programmes, advise on them, make trouble for some, make folks laugh; others angry, and just try to have fun without having to go to work, oh and expose what the Powers That Be are trying to accomplish).

In any case, I will try to spend some time here each day and hope that you do take the chance to visit my blog.

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

6g20aoz-1.gif

Nice to meet you, js. ;)

Hi Hula, am impressed! You went right into Mod status! That bodes well!

js

millionaires.jpg

Be pleased to read my blog, it's fun, interesting, wide-ranging and so on: http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml and also see my Best Opps site: micronuts.com where you can get FREE Advertising, all over the place! AND... PAC for ALL has launched! Run by PAC and PAC Rev Share folks Kazzy and EL. See more info.

pacrevenueshare.jpg

If my old buddy John (JS) is on board - this will be a good forum! :P

Anyone out there who is unfamiliar with his blog site is missing out big time!!

See pic at right side of screen - pretty scary dude huh?! LOL

Hey! Bob! Welcome aboard. This one should be a good place to hang out. I should have done one of my own! Hmmm.... nah, would make me too busy!

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Hi Jonstone. I know you! I know where you live, what you say and do.

Welcome aboard.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Hi JS.. I don't know where you live.. but.. I know it is your birthday..

samp9371f9f0ef166c3f.jpg

Sorry I didn't put any candles on the cake.. but I didn't want to melt it!! :P

Dorky :)

49?????? No way Dorky! Am 35 and holding steady!

And thanks!

And to Jonstone? You know where I live but you don't have the means to visit me! Hahahahaha! Just kidding.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Hi JS.. I don't know where you live.. but.. I know it is your birthday..

samp9371f9f0ef166c3f.jpg

Sorry I didn't put any candles on the cake.. but I didn't want to melt it!! :P

Dorky :)

How cute is that !!!! Leave it to Dorky to do the creative stuff!

Thanks Dorky for taking the time to do that!

I'm sure js is diggin it .... even though he's only 35 (hehehe)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you js...

THIS is YOUR DAY !!! :cool2:

skylady

Oh Boy... neat new little critters to put on posts...

Thanks Dorky, Blondie, Kingtrading, Skylady, Meltcat, Kruss and others that wished me a happy b'day.

It was indeed a fun day. Too fun.

Had to rest the next day!

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Thanks Dorky, Blondie, Kingtrading, Skylady, Meltcat, Kruss and others that wished me a happy b'day.

It was indeed a fun day. Too fun.

Had to rest the next day!

js

Now JS.. if you are going to put your birthday in your profile... you can't tell little white lies now..

Born June-4-1959

Check your profile... LOL :wacko:

Dorky :biggrin3:

Now JS.. if you are going to put your birthday in your profile...

you can't tell little white lies now..

Born June-4-1959

Check your profile... LOL :wacko:

Dorky :biggrin3:

Son of a Gun... just can't get anything past Dorky... :cool2:

That's okay js, you look 35... ;)

skylady

I don't think Dorky understands, hence the monicker. Just kidding.

Now listen Dorky, what you need to do is to pick your ideal age, then each b'day you regress one year, rather than advance one year, until you reach your ideal age and from then on just stay there.

Now am not just joking here.

I read a book by a Russian Shaman who recounted how she once visited a woman in Petrazavodsk (I think) for an interview. Eventually she asked the woman's age and was shocked, as the woman looked ten years younger. So the woman brought out her picture album and in it there were pictures of her, from the most recent to when she was just a baby. The woman explained that each night before she went to bed she flipped through the pictures, from oldest to youngest.

See? Mind over matter. I can site other examples but I think you get the picture.

Hope that helps.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

Your system is a very interesting method to manipulate the aging of the body. I might start using it as i am still young.

About not having the means to visit you, i can say that i traveled almost everywhere in Europe for the last 3 years, and changed 5 houses in Netherlands. So who knows where my next stop might be ;) ...... hehe

I cant stay at one place for more than 5 months.

Your system is a very interesting method to manipulate the aging of the body. I might start using it as i am still young.

About not having the means to visit you, i can say that i traveled almost everywhere in Europe for the last 3 years, and changed 5 houses in Netherlands. So who knows where my next stop might be ;) ...... hehe

I cant stay at one place for more than 5 months.

Well, first, it is not MY system. Something that you have missed. Secondly, you need to practice it for 21 days or more before you see results.

And as for visiting me? Try the Astral plane. It is free. Not like tickets to destinations in Europe. I know who you are. Just remember that. Ivan.

js

millionaires.jpg

pacrevenueshare.jpg

• 1 month later...