Do you trade with ego?

ali200

Trading using ego is very dangerous. I am now trying to avoid excessive ego in trading I did at Vipro Market. is a bit difficult, but I am trying to be able to do better trading for the results obtained better

yes, trading with the ego is very dangerous because of the risk of forex is so high that we need to minimize the ego to try trading with small capital first. Trading with a small capital will allow us to maximize capital well

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2016 at 8:59 AM, Gaban said:

yes, trading with the ego is very dangerous because of the risk of forex is so high that we need to minimize the ego to try trading with small capital first. Trading with a small capital will allow us to maximize capital well

Ego trading is an one kind of over trading tendency in Forex online trading market. I think that this kind of bad qualities is not good for trading because over trading tendency are always get the negative output from this market. So i need to get ride of the over trading and ego trading of this market.

• 5 months later...

I have noticed that, most of the time new Forex traders use double trading lot size after losing any trade! That’s really dangerous! You have to follow your trading plan and strategy here so honestly! Basically, I have enough spaces into my live account from TradingBanks broker, that’s way; now I can control my emotions so easily! Yeah, I can recover my trading capital very quickly but with my same trading plan!

No, I am very sorry but Trading has no place for ego and if someone still put it into it then losses are certainty. Fortunately, I am working with OctaFX broker which is class above the rest and have epic structure through which I can trade nicely. I enjoy their service and conditions that include having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they also got excellent educational guidance that helps me working out. I never let my ego come into play and that’s what has helped me big time and enable me to perform at best of my ability. But, I do know there are many traders who let ego trouble them and it’s one obvious reason they suffer and lose!

• 2 months later...

Trading with your ego during forex trading, as well as trading under the influence of other types of emotion will likely lead to disaster. A serious trader should be disciplined enough to control emotion in order to make progress.  

I am not sure what is one going to get with Ego; it is understood when talking about person because you bring in emotions, but Forex is a business and that is why emotions are useless. I work under FreshForex which guides me nicely with their excellent all-round educational structure having 7 step-setup while currently they even allow newbies to taste the service with 1 USD signup bonus.