i want to take forex as a lifetime trading and job

ali200

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If we have made our mind clear then it is great, but we must remember that the journey is not easy or simple. There has to be loads of hard work, determination and passion that is requires and only then we could aim for it as a life time work. I would recommend using it as a part time work till we get master at it.

I am also trading in Forex, as a part timer and thanks to OctaFX; it is more than enough for me to make great income consistently. I am able to make over 10-15 USD per day because of the low spread of just 0.2 pips, as it is highly favorable for scalpers like me and also have great smooth trading service.

i am a newbie and still learning the trade with all of my efforts. now i think this is better to me to take forex as a lifetime job and profession. is my idea good?

you're good to go, idea is good now depend how you gonna implement and meximize your effort.

fx education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning, babypips has a wide range teaching material.http://www.babypips.com/school/ it has structured course outline.

while some traders more prefer an informative way of learning, instead of reading they prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link. I found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/ well, if you're new with trading, first thing invest your time with learning, and spend less while you're just starting, and you'll surely arrive at the day of earning.

I suggest to you to make the plan to leaving this business also, because forex trading business is always be the risky business in this world, more bigger our capital more risk which should we took on our trading account for more better profit we get.

I am a prt time trader. i also have forma job. now i use Armada Markets. In my broker, Client can choose the appropriate leverage when they open the account or at a later by contacting customer support. The default leverage is 1:500. Higher leverage means higher risks. Trading condition : Forex instruments: 62 currency pairs, Execution model: DMA, NDD , STP, Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30% , Trading style on Exchange account: all trading styles are accepted including high-frequency and high volume trading with EA-s and algos, hedging allowed

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome in Forex ground. Surely, you can take this business as your profession. Because, Forex business provides best financial support for all good skilled Forex trader. that means, you have to make good skilled by learn. So, never try to be a good Forex trader without learning. The success is very long time process. I had leaned trading technique by demo practicing. Then, I have invested my capital in a most reliable trading broker ‘GCI’. Where I get most excellent trading facilities also best trading securities. Even, I get 4% interest from this ECN trading platform. That I can withdraw without any restriction. So, I have improve my small capital problem very comfortably.

I want to take Forex as a lifetime job in my career . because Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world . this is a online business that can easily kick off at any place in the world . although it is considered as a high professional online business but it can start with a little amount. I have a reliable support of a most trusted trading platform ‘GCI’ so I want to take Forex as a my lifetime job. This ECN trading platform supplies me 30% welcome b9nus when I kicked off my Forex trading . this ECN trading platform is always supplies me 4% interest in my trading account. this is called award winning broker in Europe.

Edited by Haydar Ali

take this field seriously and made serious attempt on any aspect. or you'll end up become delusional traders who dreamed to turn 10$ into 1000$ without taking any risk.simple suggestion try with ecn account type on your 1st real account, i guarantee you'll never regrets such decision. I've been trade for years, and I truly wish i had such account type on my past 1st real account. but you may find many brokers offers ecn account type nowaday, most required minimum 2k deposit. but that's okay as long as it trading condition match the price. so far opening my account with armada markets appear best ecn deal, 300 usd minimum for ecn account at quality execution, you may find lower offer but most of it demand a higher fee for each transaction, gotta check their details throughfully before you decide, like I said earlier made serious attempt on any aspect, including your transaction cost. you dont want to opening an account at low deposit amount but in fact it will cost your transaction more.. period.

We can definitely take it that way but to be honest we have to be careful of not trying to hurry too much since, it can lead to losing. I mostly prefer doing a stable job offline and give 2-3 hours daily to Forex trading which in my view is enough to be successful in early age and luckily with OctaFX broker, they have great facility with low spread of just 0.2 pips for any currency pair and high leverage up to 1.500!

Your idea is very good. But you need to work hard and sole and learn basic and advance techniques on forex. You should have skill to justify broker market place. Follow the trading signal spros to success in your business. if you want to new trading strategy, trading signal spros is the best and reliable platform. I would personally recommended that you should practice on demo account more and more times. When you success in demo account they you should start real trading.

Edited by shere0901

Absolutely you are right. Because, Forex is much better option for earning money. I believe in near future, Forex business will more popular for extra facilities. But, you have to learn first. Therefore, I suggest to you select a trading broker, which has best education support. For me, I used ‘GCI’ trading broker for demo practicing. Because, this regulated trading broker is much helpful for new Forex trader. So, I become a profitable Forex trader within only six months. On the other hand, now I am using their live account. Because, this regulated trading broker always ensures my capital securities very carefully. So, I never faced any kind of problem in my trading.

There are many people who have taken forex trading as a profession and if you are confident then you can too just make sure that you are taking a right decision and wont regret it.

yes it is a lot but it's not easy to make forex forex as a profession because of high risk. for that we need to improve the ability of a good trading to make forex as a profession. we can use a demo account to be able to practice trading skills a well

• 2 weeks later...

I am student and I took Forex as my part time trade. So, as a part timer it is very difficult to me to take Forex as a life time job. Because, I passed very short time in Forex and not enough skill to earn profit regularly. In addition, I do believe that I must have passed a long time in Forex and also have to gather most powerful exclusive trading knowledge if I want to take Forex as my life time job.

Congratulation, because you are in the right way. I have also chosen Forex business as my life time profession. Because, I am sure financially Forex is the best support for me. But, first year of my trading was very painful. Because, I lost my capital so many times. Then , I state to follow daily market analysis of ‘GCI’ trading broker. Really, that is very useful for me to know market trend. Interestingly, I can use my hedging strategy in this broker very nicely. In addition, I can use all Forex currencies, Gold, Oil, CFDs and indices. So, I get so many fresh entry points in a day. As a result, my monthly income is very healthy and enough for me.

Although, it is very difficult to take Forex as a lifetime job but I am very conviction to receive it as my lifetime business. I know, that I must have to be a professional in Forex as I took it as my lifetime job. By the way, as I have a great support of ‘ProfiForex’ so I think it is possible to me to be a professional in a short time. Therefore, this trading platform has many educational facilities those are most helpful to increase trading skill especially the video educational materials.

• 3 weeks later...

Been a teenager if 15, my first priority and responsibility was to study and I did that with great ease, it then time for me to prepare for a much bigger exam, it was about a job / business or something that I must do to make income and living for me.

I had my family support but it was something that was not going to be with me forever, I had to build my future and it was the time that I took some strong decision and I just did that when I selected I will be a Forex trader. It was shocking for my family but I had confident on my ability.

That time I had not much knowledge but only Yesfx Broker that I was relying upon, it did not disappointed me, I got the offered of joining the life changing program Remote FX Traders, it offered me opportunity to trade FX spot rates in real time, via text chart, video, audio teleconference and screen sharing, it built great sense of confident in me and I got master at applying money management and calculating risk rewards ratio. I learned everything with their training course and I even got to manage 50,000 Euro trading account, I got to know that thinking Forex full time was the right decision I made and I also proved it to everyone with them!

• 2 weeks later...
Before you start your live Forex trading, you must have gained proper experience and technical skills in order to make sure you’re approaching in a right way and to make sure your Success in the Forex.

Therefore, if you want to learn ‘how to trade in currency market’, The Shaw Academy of Financial Trading represents the ideal starting point for the would-be trader or investor, illustrating clearly much of the critical knowledge. They offer excellent trading videos, live webinars and private session with an Expert broker in order to help you learning Forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a really wise decision because Forex is a fantastic business and taking this as a full time work can bring double rewards compare to any normal job that we do. In fact, I have left my job to start doing Forex trading primarily and I have been rewarded for my strong decision and now I make double/triple money as compare to my job because of this and also with the help of OctaFX broker which has fantastic conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 so that helps a lot more.

• 3 weeks later...

If we are serious about making Forex as our lifetime job then first we must inform our family about it because Forex can have a seriously bad effort on health so after we consider everything we should start but never before otherwise we can get in big problem. I trade with Nova FX so they make job a lot easier for me with their 111% bonus on deposit that is given straight away and what is best is that I can even aim for withdrawing this bonus after completing certain lot size.